**** No More Myrtle Beech Bike Week !****

I am with Don, Busa Bash is just fine by me..... no worries, lots of fun and patented chain solvent.... (oh and the food is a lot cheaper) :laugh:

You should have seen Shawns steak.. :rofl: he wanted M.Well so I butterflied the one he had.. filled an entire plate :laugh:

never really keen on the idea of 20,000 strangers ooglin at my ride while Im not standin next to it...much prefer the Bash:beerchug:
better riders n the BEST bikes-cant go wrong w/The Gap either.

Never got to go. I wanted to, but things always came up around that time.

it doesnt matter, we're all riders and we can meet as long as there is pavement yea ok and food:laugh: and why waste time dealing with harley riders when you can deal with the twisties

Who wants to sit in the middle of a 100,000 vehicle traffic jam on hot tarmac while your coolant is boiling and your clutch hand is getting numb? Daytona? Myrtle Beach? They're not about riding, they're about parking your bike/truck/trailer in a lot somewhere and walking around showing off your sweaty black leather pants.

THAT REALLY SUCKS! I HAVE BEEN THEIR 4YRS IN A ROW 04 THRU 07.I REALLY HAD A GREAT TIME!STOP GOING WHEN I BOUGHT A HOME AND SACRIFISED MY 02 CBRXX TO IT.WAS HOPIN TO HAVE MY NEW BUSA FOR THIS YRS BIKE WEEK.IT'S REALLY SAD WHEN A FEW RICH PEOPLE CAN'T GIVE UP 2WKS OF BIKE FESTABLES OUT OF THE WHOLE YR!:moon::moon::moon::moon:

THAT REALLY SUCKS! I HAVE BEEN THEIR 4YRS IN A ROW 04 THRU 07.I REALLY HAD A GREAT TIME!STOP GOING WHEN I BOUGHT A HOME AND SACRIFISED MY 02 CBRXX TO IT.WAS HOPIN TO HAVE MY NEW BUSA FOR THIS YRS BIKE WEEK.IT'S REALLY SAD WHEN A FEW RICH PEOPLE CAN'T GIVE UP 2WKS OF BIKE FESTABLES OUT OF THE WHOLE YR!:moon::moon::moon::moon:

:rofl::poke:

Back