The states are fighting back!!!

Well, ask Joe about his go with the feds on enforcing immigration laws :laugh:

You guys are in denial, we're so far up the creek and no paddle in sight :banghead:

Just wait until the new income taxes kick in and healthcare :whistle:

You want it America, you got it :thumbsup:

Just wait until the new income taxes kick in and healthcare :whistle:

You want it America, you got it :thumbsup:

The pizza ad makes this post 100 times better!
What do we want?!
Pizza!
When do we want it?!
Now!

ForumRunner_20130111_172041.png

ForumRunner_20130111_172041.png

Seems interesting but this part of the story is vital....

Under the supremacy clause of the U.S. Constitution, federal laws take precedence over state laws.

As the second amendment (nor the constitution and bill of rights) does not contain the permission of the federal goverment to restrict or define what "arms" is, and "shall not be infrindged" the tenth amendment is very clear

The Tenth Amendment (Amendment X) to the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, was ratified on December 15, 1791.[1] The Tenth Amendment states the Constitution's principle of federalism by providing that powers not granted to the federal government by the Constitution, nor prohibited to the States, are reserved to the States or the people.

I believe they are correct in challenging and enforcing it!

Article VI, section 2 of the U. S. Constitution which reads: "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, any thing in the Constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding." Thus a Supreme Court ruling can be binding on state courts if involving a constitutional issue.

This issue has been reinforced by the Supreme Court. That's kinda like "shall not be infringed". ???

What the heck is someone with common sense and guts to stand up to Washington doing in government?!
Start his presidential campaign today.
Hopefully others will follow suit, and help take back this once great nation from all the sorry azzes that are ruining it.
Overthrow the U.S government! Make it what it once was!

Just received an AFA Action Alert on this same subject with a well put together email to my state reps asking them to do the same thing. Put it in the wind and with hope and prayer maybe we can inforce what is already on paper. :please:

The liberal ban plan is to out organize the NRA/Gun suporters, if you like your liberties I'd suggest stop sending your money to liberal news groups, or other ban supporters. I mean, hello, they are not getting the bulk of their money from the peeps that the government is giving it to... they will noitice. Remember, "he who hesitates is lost".

Just received an AFA Action Alert on this same subject with a well put together email to my state reps asking them to do the same thing. Put it in the wind and with hope and prayer maybe we can inforce what is already on paper. :please:

Can you post the email as a .doc or .pdf? I'd be willing to send it to my State reps....

"Kroeker said his bill, which would hit federal agents with up to five years in prison and a $50,000 fine for attempting to enforce such bans in Wyoming, is designed to be proactive in preserving gun rights." that made me LOL.....! :rofl:

I agree, however, not sure how the Constitution can be used to circumvent the constitution...

Back