The "S" on the tank...

On my new '06----Took the word suzuki off the front (over headlamp) and off the back (over tail-light). Haven't made up my mind yet about the "S". Is it just a decal--stuckon? Come off like the others? I don't want people to know what kind it is--keep 'em guessing!

Anyone still got an S floating around the garage. I need to slow down my toolbox with the dead weight.

<!--EDIT|06BUSA
Reason for Edit: "typo"|1139659502 -->

How's this, a dude was walking past as i was getting ready to go the other day and mentioned that my Hyosung was pretty nice. WTF? It's not his fault that he is an idiot, so I just said "thanks, those Koreans are really starting to to get it together". Clearly he caught the side busa graphic. I think I'll stick with the full Suzuki decal. Might get a t-shirt too before anyone asks how the Hyundai is going.
tounge.gif

+4.  IMHO, there is just too much space for just a "S".  Second preference would be no emblem at all.
+5

If I were going to remove anything, it would be the Suzuki sticker on the front above the head light.  I always thought that sticker was a bit naff.
+6

My "S" is gone now...Made a huge difference in performance...saved a ton of weight, more aerodynamic, turns in much quicker...Just an all around "Must do Mod", right up there with removing the reflectors
tounge.gif

laugh.gif
Have you had it dyno'd yet?
If the numbers are good there ought to be a sticky in the mod section.

I repainted by 03 Silver Grey to all Grey and put an S on the tank - I like it alot better - most Japanese paint schemes are WAY TO BUSY for me.

Kent

If everybody would send me their unwanted "S's" I could put them on my bike and be called Snake Man
SSSSSSSSSSSS
laugh.gif

I like the look of the s, but it does tend to catch my chamois and leave little pieces of it on there when i dry it off. I would like to see some pics of some of you that have taken off all the decals, especially off of an 05.
Try drying around the emblem by dabbing that area with a paper towel. Do it for my car's Infiniti emblem. Pain in the but to get all the water out of the nooks and crannies with a cham.

Back