Keep the S on the tank or...

I like the 'S' on the tank...keep it!  
cool.gif
Well, if you like it then I may keep it there for you
smile.gif

How are you, M? Have you been riding at all or is the Busa sleeping this winter.

I like the 'S' on the tank...keep it!  
cool.gif
Well, if you like it then I may keep it there for you
smile.gif

How are you, M? Have you been riding at all or is the Busa sleeping this winter.
Oh, you were waiting for the voice of reason?!
ices_rofl.gif

Kidding...if you bank all of your choices on my opinion, you may be in trouble!
tounge.gif

I have not been on the Busa in about 3 weeks...took a very chilly and quick trip to gas him up, then parked him for the winter...I might start old Caesar up sometime over Christmas break...
smile.gif

I'm good...busy and trying to get ready for 'Santa'. My kids are climbing the walls...
smile.gif

You been able to ride much? It's been soooooo cold!

smile.gif

smile.gif

You been able to ride much?  It's been soooooo cold!
I'm in denial about it being winter. I've been on a few rides since I got it. I don't know what your weather is like tomorrow or Saturday but it's supposed to be in the 50's the next two days... so you can see me on the bike for sure
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

Take it off, and use it as a zipper pull (I saw that thread around here somewhere).

I'm in denial about it being winter. I've been on a few rides since I got it. I don't know what your weather is like tomorrow or Saturday but it's supposed to be in the 50's the next two days... so you can see me on the bike for sure
cool.gif

biggrin.gif
Hey, if I see 50's here, I WILL take a spin!  
cool.gif
You might as well... you have a full tank
wink.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

biggrin.gif
Hey, if I see 50's here, I WILL take a spin!  
cool.gif
You might as well... you have a full tank
wink.gif
True...very true...

I've got a friend that's just returned from life in the tropics (St. Kitts)...he came by our house on Tuesday to pick up his Road King. My husband put his windshield on thinking he'd REALLY want it, but he took it off and went riding all day in 30 degree weather...he's a nut...he rides in the snow, ice...doesn't matter...and apparently he hasn't experienced any climate shock yet...

Me, I'm too fragile!
laugh.gif

cool.gif

Keep it on or take it off - What do you like best is the real question? I have my "S" on, but it would be neat if someone would make one identical in a Carbon Fiber look.

I left mine and think it look sok. The only problem I have is when waxing or polishing the S tend to snag the cloth. Just gotta live with it.

David

Pull the "S" it looks better without it.

I pulled mine , just catch a corner with a fingernail and pull slowly , the S will get destroyed but will not hurt the paint .
The S is made of cheap plastic .

<!--EDIT|qwknuf6
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135270981 -->

I say leave it on too...kind of like the S on Superman's chest. I did remove the stickers off of the nose though.

If you want send me a pic and I can photoshop it for you then you can decide if you want it on or off by looking at the pics.

If I take my "S" off then it will say UZUKI on my tank. What does UZUKI mean?

Back