Keep the S on the tank or...

Does anyone have a pic of the S off the tank? I would like to pull mine off for the fact that every time i wash/wipe it what ever i'm using snags on the S. I have chipped the corner off one of the S's already.

Does anyone have a pic of the S off the tank?  I would like to pull mine off for the fact that every time i wash/wipe it what ever i'm using snags on the S.  I have chipped the corner off one of the S's already.
Well then, you should continue to remove the S with the chip and take a picture so we can see what it looks like
wow.gif

Of course, if you don't like the way it looks you can always have the dealer put a new one on
wink.gif

I don`t like S and I took it off on a first day. I prefer no badges at all. I would buy much more aftermarket thingy if they make any without kanji/hayabusa/busa logos on it. Just imagine Chevy pickup track with 50 little Chevy signs....
S looks cheap and ugly .... no S for me
smile.gif

Removing the "S" is like stepping on Supermans Cape or Spitting into the Wind  
wow.gif
. Ya know it makes it SLOWER  
laugh.gif

I do not like the S however I think it is under the clear coat which would make it very hard to remove.

I'm toying with the idea of taking the SUZUKI lettering off of my tank and then putting custom lettering on in place with new lettering reading KAWAZUKI just to mess with everyones head!

Back