Keep the S on the tank or...

EastCoast

Donating Member
Registered
Should I keep it on or take it off. Has anyone out there removed the S from their tank
rock.gif

Not really important, I'm just curious.

Hard enough just keeping my s on the seat -- j/k

Mine is staying , but there are members who are s-less

I say keep it on, looks cool to me  
cool.gif

Have you thought of taking the SUZUKI letters off of the front?

<!--EDIT|tpbio
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135223603 -->

I like the "S". It was removed from my new 05 LE I just got yesterday and I wish it was still there. I'm even thinking about getting one to put back on. It adds a little sparkle. I prefer it to the whole "SUZUKI" they used to have on the tank.

I like the "S". It was removed from my new 05 LE I just got yesterday and I wish it was still there. I'm even thinking about getting one to put back on. It adds a little sparkle. I prefer it to the whole "SUZUKI" they used to have on the tank.
Agree leave the S.

Congrats on the 05 LE, and the red/black 06.

I say take it off but I am a believer in the stealthy look is sexy. As far as it being a badge I just don't think the busa needs a badge for someone to know what it is. People can distinguish the busa very easily. And if they can't just think of the fun you can have with them when they try and race you. haha

Which color scheme do you have? If you have the black/grey
(which is the fastest color) or blue/grey, it can stay. If you have the black/red or the LE, to me, it doesn't quite fit.

Whats up Josh !!! Haven't heard from ya in a while.
Oh, yeah I think you should leave the S on.
Whats up dude? Not a whole lot been going on here. It's winter time now so I gotta look at the Busa sitting in the garage and spend more time with my PS2 thats about it....haha. Oh by the way man when we going to look at bikes for ya? I am on a 3 day weekend on the 5th of January. Be a good time for it. Get at me and let me know man.

The thing that really bugs me about the "S", or any type of "stick-on" badge, whether it's on a bike or a car, is having wax build up around it. I know the "S" isn't too big a deal, but it just makes for more work.

Now, I think it would be really neat to have a slim "S" recessed into the tank and clear coated, or something like that so you couldn't feel it.

Back