The "S" on the tank...

FJRider

Registered
Love my '05 except for one thing; the damn metal "S" on the tank (which looks a tad on the cheezy side to me). IMO, the '03's (and earlier Busa's) with the word "Suzuki" on the tank looked a whole hell of a lot better. I'm thinking about replacing my "S" with the standard "Suzuki" decal. Has anyone out there done this yet? I'm wonder how it'll look with the '05 color patterns?

Yeah I think me and Moosebusa are two of the very few that actually like the "S" better than the suzuki.

i took the "S" off
i like the look without anything on there

<!--EDIT|gm1300
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131813545 -->

I like the look of mine, now that they've gone to just the "S", it makes mine kind of look old school.

Kev

tn_100_4288.JPG

I prefer the "S" mainly because its a bit cleaner than "SUZUKI" plus it looks pretty good with the color scheme I chose (black/grey). Had I chosen one of those slower colors, chances are it would have been taken off by now.
tounge.gif

I'm going to remove the name Suzuki from my tank and have nothing on it instead. I've taken everything else off. I prefer people not know what I'm riding. Anybody who knows jack about bikes will know what it is just by looking at it.

I like the look of the s, but it does tend to catch my chamois and leave little pieces of it on there when i dry it off. I would like to see some pics of some of you that have taken off all the decals, especially off of an 05.

Love my '05 except for one thing; the damn metal "S" on the tank (which looks a tad on the cheezy side to me).  IMO, the '03's (and earlier Busa's) with the word "Suzuki" on the tank looked a whole hell of a lot better.  I'm thinking about replacing my "S" with the standard "Suzuki" decal.  Has anyone out there done this yet?  I'm wonder how it'll look with the '05 color patterns?
I planned on doing this mod myself...if you're going to do it soon, can you post a pic?

I've got the blue/silver 05, but only 'cause all the '04's were all gone.
sad.gif

BTW, Blu/Silver is THE fastest color...bar none ;)

Back