The "S" on the tank...

the s looks good on my toolbox now
Anyone take em off and wanna sell em. I would like one for my tool box. I put magnetic tape on all emblems that go on my box, so I can change em up. Or dump them if I start to dislike.
1zhelp.gif

I like it  
smile.gif
 and for those of you who don't know
rock.gif
, it stands for SUPERMAN  
wow.gif

race.gif

jump9.gif

I thought that they used the S on the limiteds and the full Suzuki on the others. When the limited editions were first coming out. The S is on all of them now. Is that how it used to be? I like the S though.

i liked the "s" when i had factory paint, now with my new paint job it dosent really match so i left it off, but as far as the whole suzuki decal or the "s" i think the "s" looks alot better.

My "S" is gone now...Made a huge difference in performance...saved a ton of weight, more aerodynamic, turns in much quicker...Just an all around "Must do Mod", right up there with removing the reflectors
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

"S" is better than the word spelled out , But I like the clean look on the tank , I kicked the "S" to the curb

Does the "S" come off as easily as the warning stickers ? Heat gun ...blow dryer ?

I love the " S" on the tank and ever other nut, bolt, part, and piece of my Busa.

<!--EDIT|TIMMYDUCK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139607506 -->

I didn't like the S at first, but know I like it more than the whole name.

Its funny because when I had my 02 I wanted to just get an S from a suzuki car and put it on my bike . Then they changed it in 03. They Stole my idea.

Back