removing the S from the tank

yep it comes right off use a hair dryer or leave it in the sun an then clean it up with so alcohol 2 get the rest of the glue off .

100_0612.jpg

Sun, What Sun, its 11 Degrees here.

But back to the thread, I think I will remove mine as well, Too much time, and not warm enough to ride will get you bored in a hurry.

I like my "S"....hmm. I even thought if I do a factory repaint I'll
get the guy to paint the S on the tank.

The only thing that I don't like is it keeps catching my cleaning
towels and loves to cares wax in all it's deep dark little cracks

Break out the grinder. Hit something else with it.

Outtahand, I tried the grinder just like you said, well, i used a dremmel since that's all i had. it took the S off but it scratched the paint really bad.

Just kidding, im not that retarded.. LMAO

Outtahand, I tried the grinder just like you said, well, i used a dremmel since that's all i had. it took the S off but it scratched the paint really bad.
Just kidding, im not that retarded.. LMAO

I was just saying it can be fun to rip something up with a grinding wheel.
Dremel's ok, I prefer a fordham flex shaft, but that's because I'm a girl and my hands aren't very strong.

There's a band named Babyland that I've seen a few times. Some of their songs are played with a grinder on empty 55 gallon drums. :laugh: Junk Punk!

Just thought I'd give you an alternative to defacing your baby. :dunno:

So did you take them off ?

not yet, to cold outside in the garage, well for me anyway. I will probably take them off after work tomorrow. Its nice to be able to tear something up after Monday work..lol (im a IT manager)

If anyone wants them after I pull them, PM me and ill be happy to send them out

Back