The new world

200.gif

Hi. The new world will function on a higher level when the one world government headed by Joe Biden Biden and the Democrats.when they take control.
I know you've ben outside the US...there is no way one government could be in control of all that-there are just too many variables (as you are well aware).

The rest of the world could care less who is running the US.

View attachment 1657837
Hi. How much government control over your life do you want? Like 10% 50% 75% 98%? What do you think?

Hi. How much government control over your life do you want? Like 10% 50% 75% 98%? What do you think?
Most people already have quite a bit of government control in their lives. Laws, policies, directives are all governmental controls...laws that tell you how to act or how to drive.

Having electricity, fuel, internet/phone, road maintenance, garbage pick up, mail delivery all have a certain level of governmental control attached to them.

Unless a person lives a complete isolationist style of life, everyone is subject to some sort of governmental control and in most cases it is much greater than one realizes.

Most people already have quite a bit of government control in their lives. Laws, policies, directives are all governmental controls...laws that tell you how to act or how to drive.

Having electricity, fuel, internet/phone, road maintenance, garbage pick up, mail delivery all have a certain level of governmental control attached to them.

Unless a person lives a complete isolationist style of life, everyone is subject to some sort of governmental control and in most cases it is much greater than one realizes.
Not sure you understand what is happening right now. Dan explains some of what is planned. It is the "China CCP" control system over your money by governments and what happens when it becomes digital and can be turned on and off at the whim of the government.

Much of this is being done out in the open and will allow the erosion of your personal freedoms before most people even realize that it is happening.

Not sure you understand what is happening right now. Dan explains some of what is planned. It is the "China CCP" control system over your money by governments and what happens when it becomes digital and can be turned on and off at the whim of the government.

Much of this is being done out in the open and will allow the erosion of your personal freedoms before most people even realize that it is happening.

I believe very little of what I read especially from questionable sources.......

I am always hearing the words "what's planned" I don't think governments plan well and they definitely don't have the wherewithal to plan in unison. I've had colleagues who have provided security for summits and they said these people couldn't agree on the menu let alone the topics.

In case you haven't been watching, China is quickly losing world favor and their economy is not looking so stellar as more than 30 companies have pulled production from there. This is why China is licking its lips at Taiwan.

I believe very little of what I read especially from questionable sources.......

I am always hearing the words "what's planned" I don't think governments plan well and they definitely don't have the wherewithal to plan in unison. I've had colleagues who have provided security for summits and they said these people couldn't agree on the menu let alone the topics.

In case you haven't been watching, China is quickly losing world favor and their economy is not looking so stellar as more than 30 companies have pulled production from there. This is why China is licking its lips at Taiwan.
Did you hear about the tanks being rolled out into the street to quell the discontent of bank customers in China?

Have you seen the numbers on the failing and falling real estate bubble? Its ugly and big enough to ripple through much of the world.

The massive changes are in full swing as the power of governments to operate without transparency is diminishing a little bit more every day.

Its old news...
Anybody with the Tik Tok app is just asking to be spied on and have sensitive information taken from their phone or computer via the CCP team that also harvest body parts for transplants from uncooperative donors.

The transference of industry back to North America in on the minds of many these days... the sooner the better.

It is starting to appear that Xi stands a chance of being removed.

Did you hear about the tanks being rolled out into the street to quell the discontent of bank customers in China?

Have you seen the numbers on the failing and falling real estate bubble? Its ugly and big enough to ripple through much of the world.

The massive changes are in full swing as the power of governments to operate without transparency is diminishing a little bit more every day.

Its old news...
Anybody with the Tik Tok app is just asking to be spied on and have sensitive information taken from their phone or computer via the CCP team that also harvest body parts for transplants from uncooperative donors.

The transference of industry back to North America in on the minds of many these days... the sooner the better.

It is starting to appear that Xi stands a chance of being removed.
It's not the first time the Chinese government called out their military to quell their own people...it's first on the dictator handbook.

Real estate bubble? Of course it's falling, we just went through a 2 yr pandemic that crippled the world economy...and are now entering a global recession....even a grade school kid could tell you that.

As for harvesting organs, this isn't new, many a time someone wakes up on vacation in some resort minus a kidney...it's been documented more than a few times.

Sorry, ain't buying what you are trying to sell.

It's not the first time the Chinese government called out their military to quell their own people...it's first on the dictator handbook.

Real estate bubble? Of course it's falling, we just went through a 2 yr pandemic that crippled the world economy...and are now entering a global recession....even a grade school kid could tell you that.

As for harvesting organs, this isn't new, many a time someone wakes up on vacation in some resort minus a kidney...it's been documented more than a few times.

Sorry, ain't buying what you are trying to sell.
You didn't look at the bubble over there... now they are tearing down uncompleted high rise buildings.

Doesn't matter if you think I am trying to sell you something or not... the facts speak for themselves.

You didn't look at the bubble over there... now they are tearing down uncompleted high rise buildings.

Doesn't matter if you think I am trying to sell you something or not... the facts speak for themselves.
Hell, what about the towns and villages world wide which have been submerged for a dam project....people have been displaced by force and sent to a city..

Here in Canada, the housing boom for building is strong.....there is a 3 yr minimal waiting list to get a home built as the demand is so high.

Yes, demand is high and banks don't have to keep money in reserve. The bank charter gives them the power to loan money they don't really have so they borrow it from some other entity temporarily. They sell those mortgages as quick as they can and get them off their books... they don't want to become another Indy Mac or Countrywide debacle.

Yes, demand is high and banks don't have to keep money in reserve. The bank charter gives them the power to loan money they don't really have so they borrow it from some other entity temporarily. They sell those mortgages as quick as they can and get them off their books... they don't want to become another Indy Mac or Countrywide debacle.
That's been going on ever since banks came into existence...

Back