new to the busa world

Thanks alot, it was alot of work to pull off in two days...but hey, this thread is about you man!!! Your Busa is sweet too!!! You know it'll go about 160 in 3rd????SWEEEEET!!!!!!
thumb_up.gif
Get it broke in right, then go have some fun...I hear you guys have some awesome roads over there...
+1
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Thanks mate, I'm at the end of breaking in and I have a friend that has a new blackbird, we had a ride together a week ago and took them to 200 kms, it went well and smooth.Yes the roads are not to bad, just full of cops some times, lol

Thanks mate, I'm at the end of breaking in and I have a friend that has a new blackbird, we had a ride together a week ago and took them to 200 kms, it went well and smooth.Yes the roads are not to bad, just full of cops some times, lol
Sorry to hear that...
laugh.gif

Just keep a fair supply of donuts..."aka bribes."
laugh.gif

Just kidding, what does 200kmh translate to in MPH? Just curious.
winkold.gif

laugh.gif

the Busa will munch that Black Bird. A guy at my shop has one, thought it would smoke the Busa... WRONG!!! Just don't hurt yourself.That kawi you were ridin probably would'nt go 120mph...

Huh, 120 mph on the kawi ? you right gotgixer, didn't get that fast, didn't even feel the wind :-), I know the blackbird won't stand a chance, i have rode my mates super xx

Someones got to ask , what was your reason for going for the Origianl Busa and not the new generation 2 bike ?

Congrats! Welcome to the site!

There's so much available here, and we're always glad to have another brother.

Don't forget to indicate which model year you have in the poll post entitled "What Year".

Throw pix!

All the best...

Scar

welcome.gif
To the board partner !!!

Sweet azz ride you got there man..
thumb_up.gif
Keep posting and let us know what you are up too, and post pics of some of the places you ride to !!! It would be great to see some pics of your country !!!
beerchug.gif

welcome.gif
So glad to have you on the org. You have found the best site on the web. Awsome people and a wealth of information.

Back