New to the forums and the busa world!

slow05

Registered
I have a 2005 busa and im ready to get back from the desert and ride it 48 more days! I have not put to many miles on it so im a newbie to the busa world. I have had it for a little over a year but have also been in the desert for a little more than a year! So its going to be a change from the 04 r1. I probly will have some ? for the people who have had there bike for a min later down the road! The first time I lanched a busa out of the hole I new I had to get one! They fell so good from a dead stop! Im hoping for 8.80's this year when I get back! Thanks for letting me join gives me somthing to look at every day! Is there any one here stationed at Ft.sill?

welcome.gif
to the Org.

welcome.gif
to the board...come on back safely and get ready to have some fun
beerchug.gif

Welcome aboard! I'm just down the road from Ft. Sill in Wichita Falls. busarider54 is also assigned to Ft. Sill... he returns from the sand box sometime in the next 30 days! Stay safe and we'll see you when you get home!

Wow! What a great anticipatory horizon. You must be 'on the edge'.

Congrats, thanks for your service, welcome to the mayhem...enjoy the ride.

Scar~

I will put some pics down when I get home for sure! thanks for the big welcome I come down to Wichita Falls every so often I have to hit ya up when I pass thru!

beerchug.gif
welcome to the Org. and thank you for your service
bowdown.gif
stay safe and get back and start riding
thumb_up.gif

Welcome to the forum man. I've spent over half of my military career in the sand box...so my hats off to u. Good luck and post pics brotha.
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Welcome. Great board here; it seems like I learn something new here every day. Be safe and a hearty thank you for your service
beerchug.gif

Hey Ft Sill your only about an hour an a half from a few of us in OKC..... We need to hook up at Mt Scott or something.

Back