New to the Busa world!

Grimm22

Registered
Whats up everyone, it seemed like every time i would search for info on the busa it lead me to this website so i joined up! To get it outta the way, yes i am 19 and this is my third bike. Save all the criticism, i've hear plenty of it. :banghead: I've only been riding a little over 2 and a half years, but raced 125cc bikes since i was ten. I'm a firm believer in self control through the wrist and have a perfect driving record :thumbsup: First bike was a 01 CBR600f4i which i still own as my fun/daily bike, second was an 07 r1. Learned all my hard lessons on the CBR (loose gravel, hard cornering, etc) Fell in love with street bikes as soon as i starting paying my own health insurance to buy one (parents weren't to hot on the idea)

Anyways, bought my 03 Busa from a true one owner (verified with original title with 1 mile on the bike) and now has 36,xxx miles on it and 4th gear is worthless broken (will be posting about this soon also). Bought it for a ridiculous low price and plan on having motor and tranny completely rebuilt soon and making it my show bike in the future. Body is absolutely perfect and still runs great aside from 4th, rode it back 180 miles after i bought it and just skipped over 4th when going through gears.

Thanks everyone!

:welcome: and without pics there is no bike!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Ive been trying to figure this out forever, hopefully this works.....

image(6).jpg

image(5).jpg

Welcome! And yeah, even if you use google to search for stuff on the busa your just gonna be re-routed right back here about 99 percent of the time, Says alot about our ORG ;)

Back