new to the busa world

Welcome to our house !
beerchug.gif
If your lookin for info about the beast... read here or use the search button here.

Ride safe and have fun!

welcome.gif
aboard & Congrats!
hello.gif

Where in Australia are you located?

Glad you decided to go with the king! Good luck and be safe!

Also i should be first to say that WE NEED PICS!
winkold.gif

BTW, what color did you get?
rock.gif

Nice bike... nice digs too... LOT's of info to be had here man. This site is awesome!!!
Welcome aboard mate...

yes it's what used to be my '02 SE... if you find my thread called; Finally got me a Busa or Finally got my Busa, something like that,it's just a few down the list from yours, you will find about 5-6 before/after pics of it there. I did the transformation in 2 days over a weekend last month. You should have seen the guys faces at my shop when i pulled up on it that Sun night!!! Priceless!!!

It is my first sports bike, was ridding sice was 16, cruiser type, then sold it and 4 about 20 years didn't ride, got another cruiser kawasaki and got sick of it pretty quick 6 months and I said bugger it I'm gonna go for a big mamma

good choice, these bikes rock. I have 7 other bikes,all of them are oil cooled GSXR's of various sizes and states of tune. I actually have one that MIGHT be faster than my Busa.. 425lbs wet, 165rwhp, 54.5" wb. It's a freakin blast man!!!!But a real hand full.I've got a N2o kit for it too, just have'nt installed it yet... this winter's project.

Thanks alot, it was alot of work to pull off in two days...but hey, this thread is about you man!!! Your Busa is sweet too!!! You know it'll go about 160 in 3rd????SWEEEEET!!!!!!
thumb_up.gif
Get it broke in right, then go have some fun...I hear you guys have some awesome roads over there...

Back