Kamala is taking over...

Zerks

Registered
The Grooming of Kamel-uh Begins

How long before they declare the half corpse unfit and let Kum-alla fully take the reins?

Developing: Kamala Harris Already Taking Calls from Foreign Leaders for China Joe — Media Still Ignores His Obvious Dementia​

Joe-Biden-no-police.jpg

Kamala Harris is playing a key role in foreign policy just few weeks into a new administration because dementia Joe is not mentally fit to hold office.

Joe Biden spent the weekend napping and playing Mario Kart at Camp David as thousands of Americans died of Covid-19.

The White House said that Joe Biden had nothing on his schedule for the entire weekend.

Biden motorcaded from Camp David to DC Monday evening as Kamala Harris did his job for him and made head of state calls.

Kamala Harris spoke to French President Emmanuel Macron on Monday and discussed various topics such as Covid, Middle East challenges and “climate change.”

“Vice President Harris and President Macron agreed on the need for close bilateral and multilateral cooperation to address COVID-19, climate change, and support democracy at home and around the world,” the vice president’s office said in a statement.

“They also discussed numerous regional challenges, including those in the Middle East and Africa, and the need to confront them together,” the statement said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons

Bidens dementia is one aspect of his mental fitnees to serve.... his criminality is more advanced and a bigger liability. Will he even make it to 2025? Biden should have been removed from office before he was sworn in.
Neither him nor Trump should be eligible for 2024. Watching last night’s debate, the republicans are basically hopeless. What a terrible period in U.S. politics.

Neither him nor Trump should be eligible for 2024. Watching last night’s debate, the republicans are basically hopeless. What a terrible period in U.S. politics.
Do You know what the common cliche about opinions is ?

It also appears you are not aware of the 2 tier justice system playing out in Hollywood... opps, I meant Washington DC.

The political system is broken.... big campaign donors rule the political process with few exceptions. Occasionally something leaks out that should not... otherwise we would be even less that we do now...

Last edited:
Hi. So the little queston is how do we all go about fixing it??????????????
There is no fixing this, these leeches are litarly all over the world in so called positions of power, and that is what i'm trying to explain....the only reason someone has power over you is with your consent and your believe in that power. I'm not claiming this will solve everything, but understanding that every man and woman on this realm is born with the same rights (natural rights/gods rights) how ever you want to look at things....once you start believing and understanding this, then you will find out that the claim they make is just a claim, and thats the claim to rule you. That they will rob you blind, not much we can do about that, would mean that the whole world should make a fist and demand this to stop....just try to get 10 people to agree with you....but, understandng that money is no value (also believe) backed by nothing, and not getting to attached by material things that they can claim to legaly take from you, will make life more easy. But even this time will pass, this stuff is nothing new and tried many times before, just stay strong, keep your head up and never go on your knees....if i stood in front of any on here and claimed to rule them and demanded money then you would all bash my face in....so why do you take it from others? Because you learned that this is the way from school to adult, by books and tv....now go unlearn this bs, and start working on yourself.

Back and vote for younger, more energetic and less politically polar leaders. max74 can go on and on about leeches and the "elite" but the fact is, in this country, U.S. citizens have the final word. Moderates can unite and we outnumber the right and left radicals.
And folks ask themself how we ever got in this mess.....well, you go and vote my friend, you think that coming from another country is not saying we are all in the same boat. Guess we will never learn from our mistakes, and there is your answer. People in power know there goal, they unite and keep walking in the same direction, while we cant even agree on what collor busa is the best.
I cant even blame folks, you need hope, or else everything seems hopeles, but name one thing that any leader of any country did good for every citizen....NOTHING, just go and vote and watch the scandals fly by again and again and again. Promises broken the day there oath is taken, sorry bro, the same bs is always played out in every other country, you just have different puppets to vote for.

And folks ask themself how we ever got in this mess.....well, you go and vote my friend, you think that coming from another country is not saying we are all in the same boat. Guess we will never learn from our mistakes, and there is your answer. People in power know there goal, they unite and keep walking in the same direction, while we cant even agree on what collor busa is the best.
I cant even blame folks, you need hope, or else everything seems hopeles, but name one thing that any leader of any country did good for every citizen....NOTHING, just go and vote and watch the scandals fly by again and again and again. Promises broken the day there oath is taken, sorry bro, the same bs is always played out in every other country, you just have different puppets to vote for.
This country has not achieved what is it today by following in anybody else's footsteps. We do need hope and most importantly, perseverance. This is no time to panic and settle for anything less than what we need. I have faith in the voting public that has seen 6 years of mediocre leadership.

Back and vote for younger, more energetic and less politically polar leaders. max74 can go on and on about leeches and the "elite" but the fact is, in this country, U.S. citizens have the final word. Moderates can unite and we outnumber the right and left radicals.
Back to old cliches for a moment... Power corrupts.... and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Many books explain many different aspects of how this all came to be. If I were to suggest one it would be "A Nation Under Blackmail" by Whitney Webb. This is a recent up to date version of the latest historical findings by this young author that is a best seller. Do you think the Epstien case went cold and nobody picked up his business where it ended?

If the book ( 2 volumes ) is too much then you can hear Glen Beck interview her at length on You Tube. One of the questions Glen ask her is....

Don't you think these books jeopardizes your personal safety?

I know... you think this is whacked out conspiracy theory crap... ok... well then, ask yourself why politics seems to be getting more whacked out with draconian legislation either proposed and shot down or proposed and passed into law. Why do these people want to increase the level of control over our personal lives?

Centuries ago the peasants took matters into their own hands. It didn't go well, however, events like this tell us when enough is enough. Also know the the CCP lives in fear also... they know they could be overthrown for getting to far out of line by the groups that are organized and have that desire to break free from communist rule.

This country has not achieved what is it today by following in anybody else's footsteps. We do need hope and most importantly, perseverance. This is no time to panic and settle for anything less than what we need. I have faith in the voting public that has seen 6 years of mediocre leadership.
Throwing the baby out with the bathwater I see! lol !

Throwing the baby out with the bathwater I see! lol !
As usual you have a pound of theories and opinion without an ounce of cure. This country has thrived for centuries in spite of instead of because of people that think like you.

As usual you have a pound of theories and opinion without an ounce of cure. This country has thrived for centuries in spite of instead of because of people that think like you.
I am capitalist and a wage earner so I really don't buy into this labeling job you are mistaken about. The country has not always thrived either. With the current crop of mostly corrupt politicians we are at the mercy of those that would like to subvert this country permanently.

The opinions I have are just my opinions just as yours that are possessed by you.

You fail to grasp what JFK said so many years ago and yet it continues on right in front of you. Until the subversion of our nation stops the leftist marxist democrats and Rinos will continue to erode it through whatever means are available to them. The policies of the left are indirectly killing many people that are coming here and you support it.

I am capitalist and a wage earner so I really don't buy into this labeling job you are mistaken about. The country has not always thrived either. With the current crop of mostly corrupt politicians we are at the mercy of those that would like to subvert this country permanently.

The opinions I have are just my opinions just as yours that are possessed by you.

You fail to grasp what JFK said so many years ago and yet it continues on right in front of you. Until the subversion of our nation stops the leftist marxist democrats and Rinos will continue to erode it through whatever means are available to them. The policies of the left are indirectly killing many people that are coming here and you support it.
If your country has leaders who are so corrupt and your country is becoming so deplorable then why I ask are you still living there?

If I felt as oppressed as you do, I certainly wouldn't be subjecting myself to such a life and I'd move to a location which is better suited.

People migrate from oppression all the time.

I don't see the '24 election resolving any issues of which you seem to believe are present in your country.

.....or is it that you are biding your time hoping that the next administration will be better? The way things look, it won't be...

Well Red, i could try to explain years of research (wow, that makes me a scientist), but you would'nt and couldn't understand more then half in just a few words, you need to go on that road yourself. But understand the difference between a covenant and a contract....easy to dive in to...cause with your vote your signing a contract with people who only took a covenant...now go and do some homework and see what i'm trying to explain. Either way, your elections are coming up, ours to, both goverments are closed/fallen....good luck with your choise, but dont complain when poop didn't work out the way you thought....thats the contact you signed. I'm the one who has the right to complain, cause i dont deal with criminals.

If your country has leaders who are so corrupt and your country is becoming so deplorable then why I ask are you still living there?

If I felt as oppressed as you do, I certainly wouldn't be subjecting myself to such a life and I'd move to a location which is better suited.

People migrate from oppression all the time.

I don't see the '24 election resolving any issues of which you seem to believe are present in your country.

.....or is it that you are biding your time hoping that the next administration will be better? The way things look, it won't be...
Zerks is part of the sour grapes party, which formed in '20. No matter what happens in this country, it's bad if he doesn't like who in the White House. This philosophy fails to consider what really drives the country, and that's wage earning capitalists, which coincidentally is how he describes himself. All that said, as long as Trump is not in power, Zerks will look at the U.S. situation through a negativity lens.
max74 on the other hand considers himself the elite, with understanding and cognition beyond all. Despite numerous misspellings and incorrect punctuation in his posts, he inspires himself by teaching us English vocabulary. Not that we would understand.

Back