Kamala is taking over...

If your country has leaders who are so corrupt and your country is becoming so deplorable then why I ask are you still living there?

If I felt as oppressed as you do, I certainly wouldn't be subjecting myself to such a life and I'd move to a location which is better suited.

People migrate from oppression all the time.

I don't see the '24 election resolving any issues of which you seem to believe are present in your country.

.....or is it that you are biding your time hoping that the next administration will be better? The way things look, it won't be...
I am not interested in comparing my country with other countries. That is a mental trap that limits potential. What this country could become is a better country than it was yesterday. How does that happen? By being honest with the oath they swore to when they took the position of a leader whether it be in politics or business. Leadership by example... its a top down aspect of life.

One of the Federal Gov's job is to protect this nations border... how are they doing on that task?

If 6 million aliens were wearing uniforms of another country it would be depicted as an illegal alien invasion. So, what kind of people are flocking here? How was this being handled just a few years ago? I already know what you will say... its been going on for a long time.... it can't be stopped or even slowed down... its what people do when they have the means to do it. In other words, let the people that get here stay here... After all the Statue of Liberty the French gave us was put up we can't be hypocrites and not accept everybody that finds their was here, right? Just let the country bring all of its refugees here, right? We don't really need a border, do we? Just let the chips fall where they may... lets make this country lawless like it use to be many decades ago.

As Joe Rogan just pointed out recently... and its old news to me.... on 9-10-2001 it came out from the lips on Donald Rumsfeld that the DOD couldn't account for 2.3 trillion dollars in its accounting dept... hmmmm.... is that significant? Well, after the accounting dept at the Pentagon was hit by something on 9-11 and over a 100 people working there died in the event.... no, its not significant... why? because 2.3 trillion dollars being unaccounted for in federal government spending doesn't really matter because it was never really reported. So, do you think this country could improve how it manages it finances and doesn't squander the money away to whomever is receiving it that has not provided goods and services to the government? How many middle class working hours does it take to pay 2.3 trillion dollars in taxes? I guess that level of mis spent funds is no big deal for a government to lose track of.

I am not interested in comparing my country with other countries. That is a mental trap that limits potential. What this country could become is a better country than it was yesterday. How does that happen? By being honest with the oath they swore to when they took the position of a leader whether it be in politics or business.

One of the Federal Gov's job is to protect this nations border... how are they doing on that task?

If 6 million aliens were wearing uniforms of another country it would be depicted as an illegal alien invasion. So, what kind of people are flocking here? How was this being handled just a few years ago? I already know what you will say... its been going on for a long time.... it can't be stopped or even slowed down... its what people do when they have the means to do it. In other words, let the people that get here stay here... After all the Statue of Liberty the French gave us was put up we can't be hypocrites and not accept everybody that finds their was here, right? Just let the country bring all of its refugees here, right? We don't really need a border, do we? Just let the chips fall where they may... lets make this country lawless like it use to be many decades ago.

As Joe Rogan just pointed out recently... and its old news to me.... on 9-10-2001 it came out from the lips on Donald Rumsfeld that the DOD couldn't account for 2.3 trillion dollars in its accounting dept... hmmmm.... is that significant? Well, after the accounting dept at the Pentagon was hit by something on 9-11 and over a 100 people working there died in the event.... no, its not significant... why? because 2.3 trillion dollars being unaccounted for in federal government spending doesn't really matter because it was never really reported. So, do you think this country could improve how it manages it finances and doesn't squander the money away to whomever is receiving it that has not provided goods and services to the government? How many middle class working hours does it take to pay 2.3 trillion dollars in taxes? I guess that level of mis spent funds is no big deal for a government to lose track of.
I don't look at it as a comparison, I'm just reading how unhappy you are.....and it doesn't seem to matter who is in the White House as it seems in your eyes there have been and will never be anyone worthy of being in there....

If I was this incessantly unhappy, I'd be really looking at my options....

Our current government sucks but in the big scheme of things, this is a good country to live in and I can outlast the current administration.

In a perfect world a country's leader would be for all the citizens of their country, not just those they pick and choose from...

A neutral right or left leader would be best instead of a hard right or hard left leader which seems to be the norm.

Of course we all know we live in a flawed world unfortunately....

I don't look at it as a comparison, I'm just reading how unhappy you are.....and it doesn't seem to matter who is in the White House as it seems in your eyes there have been and will never be anyone worthy of being in there....

If I was this incessantly unhappy, I'd be really looking at my options....

Our current government sucks but in the big scheme of things, this is a good country to live in and I can outlast the current administration.
I am happy and grateful to be here... just listen to the fact that JFK pointed out in his speech that when the government screws up they want to know about it.

The difference is plain as day... today when somebody with a voice is heard criticizing the federal government they are canceled and attacked in all the ways that can be used to do nasty things to people. The MSM and social media are tools for mis information and slanderous attacks on anybody that calls out the illegal activity going on at the highest levels in our country. This is just one more aspect of Mob Rule. Like a well known leader said years ago... everything is a lie.

As far as worthy leaders go.... we have had a few... the rest of them are puppets doing the bidding of the generous campaign supporters that got them elected so they can run the table like a pool shark pretending to be a novice player.

What does an open border do to a country?
What does excessive spending do to a country?
What does excessive money printing do to a countries economy?
What does a 2 tier justice system do to a country?
What does the catch and release justice system do to a country?
What do endless wars do to a country?
What does a failing education system do to a country?
What does terminating the death of a child at its birth do to a country?

Do you think we could do better as a country?

In a perfect world a country's leader would be for all the citizens of their country, not just those they pick and choose from...

A neutral right or left leader would be best instead of a hard right or hard left leader which seems to be the norm.

Of course we all know we live in a flawed world unfortunately....
We don't have to live in a world so flawed as it is right now. We are all born knowing right from wrong unless we were born sociopaths of psychopaths. Most people know when they are lying to themselves or others... most people know when they are stealing from others...

We see it all the time... it has become the norm... it is how many people behave when we think we can get away with it.

I am happy and grateful to be here... just listen to the fact that JFK pointed out in his speech that when the government screws up they want to know about it.

The difference is plain as day... today when somebody with a voice is heard criticizing the federal government they are canceled and attacked in all the ways that can be used to do nasty things to people. The MSM and social media are tools for mis information and slanderous attacks on anybody that calls out the illegal activity going on at the highest levels in our country. This is just one more aspect of Mob Rule. Like a well known leader said years ago... everything is a lie.

As far as worthy leaders go.... we have had a few... the rest of them are puppets doing the bidding of the generous campaign supporters that got them elected so they can run the table like a pool shark pretending to be a novice player.

What does an open border do to a country?
What does excessive spending do to a country?
What does excessive money printing do to a countries economy?
What does a 2 tier justice system do to a country?
What does the catch and release justice system do to a country?
What do endless wars do to a country?
What does a failing education system do to a country?
What does terminating the death of a child at its birth do to a country?

Do you think we could do better as a country?
We don't have to live in a world so flawed as it is right now. We are all born knowing right from wrong unless we were born sociopaths of psychopaths. Most people know when they are lying to themselves or others... most people know when they are stealing from others...

We see it all the time... it has become the norm... it is how many people behave when we think we can get away with it.
One of the biggest problems of today is the ability for some "nut" to get on a social media platform and spread their ideology along with whatever will get them a "like or view."

There is nothing sacred today, everything and everything is open to scrutiny and attack...if you delve deep enough into anyone's past you can find something to hang them with.......this is the issue.

The US has been a country since 1776, during that time there has been most likely far worse things happening but these weren't plastered all over the place nor were there amateurs out there adding their swing to things making a mountain out of a mole hill....

MSM, or whatever news source people are using are equally as flawed....what news source is certified 100% and above board with complete neutrality? I would say none are....we as adults have to consider any source for what it is and decipher what is reality and what is fantasy....

There are a 1000 You Tube videos where some person is saying they are speaking the gospel truth and everyone else is false.....they can't all be 100% correct.

One of the biggest problems of today is the ability for some "nut" to get on a social media platform and spread their ideology along with whatever will get them a "like or view."

There is nothing sacred today, everything and everything is open to scrutiny and attack...if you delve deep enough into anyone's past you can find something to hang them with.......this is the issue.

The US has been a country since 1776, during that time there has been most likely far worse things happening but these weren't plastered all over the place nor were there amateurs out there adding their swing to things making a mountain out of a mole hill....

MSM, or whatever news source people are using are equally as flawed....what news source is certified 100% and above board with complete neutrality? I would say none are....we as adults have to consider any source for what it is and decipher what is reality and what is fantasy....

There are a 1000 You Tube videos where some person is saying they are speaking the gospel truth and everyone else is false.....they can't all be 100% correct.
How come we are the only country that can't secure it's border? Most other countries secure the borders they have in place.

How come the drug, gun and coyote business is booming for the cartels?

How come the cartels have infiltraited and established their business empire in every city in America?

How come illegal aliens are not being vetted before being released into the interior of our country?

How come illegal aliens are being given work permits instead of being deported?

Our schools cannot handle the huge influx of school age children.

Our hospitals can't handle the excess patients in many areas.

Our police departments can't handle all the illegal criminals, rapist, and perverts moving to this country.

What is America going to do about it?

I do know one thing... the democrats are asking the same thing... what are the republicans going to do about it?

With a few exceptions... they aren't going to do anything except allow the federal government take down legal and physical restrictions

to entering this country. This will bury the United States if it goes on long enough. Don't believe it?

When is a nation with laws on the books going to follow those laws as it pertains to illegal aliens coming across our borders in the millions?

We are NOT born knowing right from wrong. (That) is learned. Until the generations that teach the wrong things die out, there will be little change to celebrate moving forward.
Perhaps in your particular bloodline the level of consciousness was below the moral and ethical levels others were born with.

If you ask a child if they did something considered bad they will give you the answer that that they believe helps them avoid consequences.

Yes, children need guidance because they are downloading much of the time until the reach the age of 7.

How come we are the only country that can't secure it's border? Most other countries secure the borders they have in place.

How come the drug, gun and coyote business is booming for the cartels?

How come the cartels have infiltraited and established their business empire in every city in America?

How come illegal aliens are not being vetted before being released into the interior of our country?

How come illegal aliens are being given work permits instead of being deported?

Our schools cannot handle the huge influx of school age children.

Our hospitals can't handle the excess patients in many areas.

Our police departments can't handle all the illegal criminals, rapist, and perverts moving to this country.

What is America going to do about it?

I do know one thing... the democrats are asking the same thing... what are the republicans going to do about it?

With a few exceptions... they aren't going to do anything except allow the federal government take down legal and physical restrictions

to entering this country. This will bury the United States if it goes on long enough. Don't believe it?

When is a nation with laws on the books going to follow those laws as it pertains to illegal aliens coming across our borders in the millions?
The US isn't alone in this...many other countries are suffering a similar fate.....

It don't matter which political power is in the White House as they face the same issues and it's not cut and dry as to fix it.

With the world influx of refugees, many countries are inundated with an access of people of which they aren't prepared to support..

Even here, our population grew by a million people in a year, our housing and medical care are both overwhelmed.....not to mention many of these people don't speak English so it doubles the effort to provide support to them.

The US isn't alone in this...many other countries are suffering a similar fate.....

It don't matter which political power is in the White House as they face the same issues and it's not cut and dry as to fix it.

With the world influx of refugees, many countries are inundated with an access of people of which they aren't prepared to support..

Even here, our population grew by a million people in a year, our housing and medical care are both overwhelmed.....not to mention many of these people don't speak English so it doubles the effort to provide support to them.
So, I guess that means we should just accept anybody that comes here regardless of what they are capable of doing.

So, I guess that means we should just accept anybody that comes here regardless of what they are capable of doing.
No, but you aren't unique in the issue your country is facing.....other countries are facing a similar dilemma...

As it stands now, there are millions if not billions of dollars spent in securing your borders....a wall might be effective and it might not be, the people trying to get into the US are desperate and motivated....these are two things that are very hard to defend against....

The best case would be for the US to invade and conquer Mexico and drive out all the cartel then put a really big wall on the southern border of Mexico/US.......that would eliminate the issue and probably the only way to do so...

Perhaps in your particular bloodline the level of consciousness was below the moral and ethical levels others were born with.

If you ask a child if they did something considered bad they will give you the answer that that they believe helps them avoid consequences.

Yes, children need guidance because they are downloading much of the time until the reach the age of 7.

I knew I shouldn’t have engaged such an idiot but you say such stupid and asinine things it’s quite hard not to. Your intended insult about my bloodline would get you knocked on your azz if you were to say that to my face, my son’s face or my daughter’s face.

My children and grand children always answer truthfully regardless of the outcome and continue ‘down loading’ all their lives.

Maybe when you stopped at seven that was it, you stopped learning.

I knew I shouldn’t have engaged such an idiot but you say such stupid and asinine things it’s quite hard not to. Your intended insult about my bloodline would get you knocked on your azz if you were to say that to my face, my son’s face or my daughter’s face.

My children and grand children always answer truthfully regardless of the outcome and continue ‘down loading’ all their lives.

Maybe when you stopped at seven that was it, you stopped learning.
Different bloodlines have different qualities and liabilities. Consider how one race gets incarcerated at much higher levels than other races.
Why do you give me credit for saying anything? Forget it... let it go... I have little in common with you. Practically anything I say you will most likely disagree with. Taking it personally is ridiculus. I get ridiculed often here for saying what I believe. Do I threaten anybody for saying what they say? I am far from being alone in my beliefs about what is happening inside this country now and in the past. I am not the one carrying the water for those that are bent on destroying this country. As far as anybody kicking anybody... that won't solve anything... it will just be revenge.

Michael I hesitate responding to any of your posts because I have serious doubts about you. This one seems straight forward so I’ll answer. Of course I don’t like the way things are. Does anyone? Adhering to democratic policies I’d like to get rid of most politicians and most members of any and all bureaucracies. Don’t re-elect anyone, vet the candidates and vote for the ones who ‘pass the audition’ so to speak. In most jurisdictions to become a simple police officer these days one has to pass an oral question board, pass a written intelligence test, pass a psychological written test and interview, pass a physical examination, pass a physical agility test and pass a thorough background investigation. How many politicians really go through all this? How many would pass? Term limits would be nice too. Guess who votes on term limits? Would (you) vote to eliminate your own job? Age limits? Guess who votes on those? Old guys! Guess who gave them this power? We did, us!

We get what we want. Problem is, we seldom want what we end up with. We’re a lazy populist, from civic affairs and responsibilities on up (how many of us have ever taken an active stance in local state or national decisions). Any city councilmen here, county supervisors, mayors, state senators or assemblymen? Probably not many. There aren’t many anywhere, period. Think of the responsibilities that we give to so few.

For the most part we (albeit grudgingly) would rather pay others to do what would be an ‘inconvenience’ if we had to do it.

Different bloodlines have different qualities and liabilities. Consider how one race gets incarcerated at much higher levels than other races.
Why do you give me credit for saying anything? Forget it... let it go... I have little in common with you. Practically anything I say you will most likely disagree with. Taking it personally is ridiculus. I get ridiculed often here for saying what I believe. Do I threaten anybody for saying what they say? I am far from being alone in my beliefs about what is happening inside this country now and in the past. I am not the one carrying the water for those that are bent on destroying this country. As far as anybody kicking anybody... that won't solve anything... it will just be revenge.

‘The racist in you is showing‘ is what Stevie Wonder would say if he read the first two sentences. You think just like the Klan.

Zerks is part of the sour grapes party, which formed in '20. No matter what happens in this country, it's bad if he doesn't like who in the White House. This philosophy fails to consider what really drives the country, and that's wage earning capitalists, which coincidentally is how he describes himself. All that said, as long as Trump is not in power, Zerks will look at the U.S. situation through a negativity lens.
max74 on the other hand considers himself the elite, with understanding and cognition beyond all. Despite numerous misspellings and incorrect punctuation in his posts, he inspires himself by teaching us English vocabulary. Not that we would understand.
OH my god, this is to funny...you do know i'm dutch right? and that we can have a conversation in your native tong is enough, but why not go to my native tong and see how you do....zo laten we eens beginnen pannekoek, schrijf maar wat mooie woorden of kraak eens een echt feitje van me af, nee want dat kan je niet. Now stop with your stuppid behaviour and keep things at facts, dont change the subject.

Back