Kamala is taking over...

Suit yourself. For me there is just too much entitlement. Too much laziness. Too little accountability. Too much tolerance of what isn't working. And not enough of getting back to what was working.
....and it never will get back to that level....to the level we were at....

There are very few of the greatest generation left to teach important life lessons to the young...even if there were, social media has taken over that job and we know what it teaches...

....and it never will get back to that level....to the level we were at....

There are very few of the greatest generation left to teach important life lessons to the young...even if there were, social media has taken over that job and we know what it teaches...
There are plenty of places to go to get back a lot. But most of the west will take decades, IF they ever think they want to turn it around.

Good for you that you all gain up, remember that i just shared MY point of view and never attacked any of you on a personal level.
But thats another flaw off this world right now, discussion or having different views is a big no no, when ever a statist or a Karen hears something she doesn't like....they get mad and make things personal, we used to call that out for what it is, weakness, and this whole discussion is full off it. And thats the funny thing about this whole woke bs, we need to accept everybody.....as long if it fits your views right. I thought, why does this website keep changing words like sh.t into poop....its the same, but now i understand, not much adults here.

Lett me ad something, i'm not even angry about some of the comments on here, they just make me sad. Parents (i'm one to) who are proud of there son becoming a trained killer, a kid who's brain isn't even developed yet ( age 25 you know right from wrong)
Iraq war....the war started by Bush against a dictator put in place by the same US and with a claim of WOMD that were never found....that war? So how many of you ever shot the iraq soldiers of there lawn to protect there family....none? Weird he, that a country thats invaded starts to fight back. Me as a dad would never let my son join a army, i teach him how to be a man, and help others, not to have $$ signs in his eyes, honesty, justice and truth....Those are valuable things you should teach your childeren.
The most weirdest part is, that the US is known for still having a big christian community, for god and country right? Well maybe read that bible again, cause god didn't create country's and gave the earth to all his creation, maybe read the 10 commands and see what this same god says about loving your neighbour or killing. But some off you are so proud of there kids fighting a war for the ones who decided that a country needs a slap on the wrist, and then....did any of you fought side by side with a Bush member, or any other political figures son? NO, its you who is expandable, not there own offspring, they are safe at home driving there brand new Mustang, while your kids are indoctrinated into fighting a enemy they gave you.
And again bumbel, stop with your claim that you know first hand what happened here in ww2, in 20 years people are going to discuss Covid as the most horrible event in time, people where dropping dead on the streets, hospitals overrun....all in the eye of the beholder, others who will be called conspiracy theorist (doesnt fit the naritive) could show you on vid that hospitals where empty, nobody they knew died....but thats another great exsample of those who write history, they make up there own version.

Another piece off info for you bumbel, did you know that the queen of the Netherlands was married to a Nazi, and when the war broke out, she and here family moved to the UK. She left here trown, and this trown on paper was now confiscated by a German officer.....never rectified after that, cause leaving your trown means giving up your right to rule. And in other words, we are still under German rule on paper....did those Dutch folks fill you in on that, or only there side of the story?

Another piece off info for you bumbel, did you know that the queen of the Netherlands was married to a Nazi, and when the war broke out, she and here family moved to the UK. She left here trown, and this trown on paper was now confiscated by a German officer.....never rectified after that, cause leaving your trown means giving up your right to rule. And in other words, we are still under German rule on paper....did those Dutch folks fill you in on that, or only there side of the story?
These Dutch folks I know and spoke to are your elders, they were actually there during the war and they suffered at the hands of the Nazis and their own people, what they tell me is from first hand experience......you can't beat that....

The veterans which I talked to fought and many died in your country to free your people from oppression and death....

You have the ability to come on here and babble only because of the sacrifices these people made for you....what sacrifice have you made,.... what have you done to rectify the situation you find yourself and your country in other than spout off....?

You talk of insults, you might note that it would be very easy for me to just hit the "ignore" button and make you disappear but I am taking the time to engage you for whatever reason.....

Remember when you point your finger, there are three more pointing towards yourself.

Last edited:
Lett me ad something, i'm not even angry about some of the comments on here, they just make me sad. Parents (i'm one to) who are proud of there son becoming a trained killer, a kid who's brain isn't even developed yet ( age 25 you know right from wrong)
Iraq war....the war started by Bush against a dictator put in place by the same US and with a claim of WOMD that were never found....that war? So how many of you ever shot the iraq soldiers of there lawn to protect there family....none? Weird he, that a country thats invaded starts to fight back. Me as a dad would never let my son join a army, i teach him how to be a man, and help others, not to have $$ signs in his eyes, honesty, justice and truth....Those are valuable things you should teach your childeren.
The most weirdest part is, that the US is known for still having a big christian community, for god and country right? Well maybe read that bible again, cause god didn't create country's and gave the earth to all his creation, maybe read the 10 commands and see what this same god says about loving your neighbour or killing. But some off you are so proud of there kids fighting a war for the ones who decided that a country needs a slap on the wrist, and then....did any of you fought side by side with a Bush member, or any other political figures son? NO, its you who is expandable, not there own offspring, they are safe at home driving there brand new Mustang, while your kids are indoctrinated into fighting a enemy they gave you.
And again bumbel, stop with your claim that you know first hand what happened here in ww2, in 20 years people are going to discuss Covid as the most horrible event in time, people where dropping dead on the streets, hospitals overrun....all in the eye of the beholder, others who will be called conspiracy theorist (doesnt fit the naritive) could show you on vid that hospitals where empty, nobody they knew died....but thats another great exsample of those who write history, they make up there own version.
You insult the integrity of all people who served their country, our military as well as the US is voluntary, people chose to rise to the occasion to serve their country out of respect for it and it's people.....I can't recall if you've ever served your country......

Damn right I'm proud of my children's service and many other people on here are the same.....

Your ignorance of the role of a military is blatant....it's not all about killing, the military also provides security for the vulnerable from oppression, provide humanitarian aid in natural disasters (I've been to several in my own country and a few in others), it is a tool to keep oppressive regimes in check...the team I was part of provided quite a bit more but killing was the last thing on our minds, we were quite capable of projecting force and at times we needed to do so but it wasn't our primary mission. It is not the primary mission of any western military. Western militaries fight a 3 block war....War fighting, Peace Keeping and providing Humanitarian Aid and there are times when this 3 block war is being fought simultaneously.

I could really educate you in what a military does for a country but you can also look this up for yourself if you were more open to be educated.

If we delve into Iraq for instance seeing as this is the mission you are focused on.....Saddam Hussein was killing his own subjects off by the millions-mass graves have been found, WMD weren't found but laboratories were found where they were being developed. I was only in Iraq after ISIS was formed....I wasn't there in the first conflict.

World leaders don't go on the front lines and fight side by side with their militaries but many Presidents in the US also served and know what military members go through.

The only thing that is keeping any sort of peace in this world are strong militaries and the fear they put into oppressive states.

Last edited:
NOw that I’ve had some coffee and pie

I am all for you right to believe what you wish. I am glad that you feel that we all could live in peace. Brother let me tell you, I would love to see it. Continue to teach the kids to be a good person, continue to teach the to live in a peaceful nation. There is nothing wrong with that. Just understand, peace comes at a price. Good, honest, decent men and women had to do and incur very evil and destructive things to insure that peace. Hate the idea of war if you wish, I do. Hate the idea of our children having to do the things we did. I do. I pray to whatever god is out there that my son and daughters never have to pickup a weapon to defend their homes, values, freedoms or children. My nightmares are for me to live. I pray they never have to. However, my children know how to hunt for their food, clean and maintain the tools in which they need to do so. They know right from wrong, but they also know that this world is far from safe or tolerant. You may be against war and the men and women who participated in it. But when you go through life in whatever part of the world you are at, remember, someone was willing to do very violent things, so that you would be able to life your life in a more peaceful way. I do pray you and your family never see war in your lifetime. I pray, you never have to make violent decisions that scar and haunt your memories. Eat more pie

bumblebee is not gonna get any respond from me, cause his story's beating me living and born here with family's to tell the tale not beating his story.....
But SSGT-B, you deserve an answer, your comment is normal and well explained. I understand that people been through wars, and never ment to say that a soldier is a bad person, but please agree with me that all soldiers are fighting a war they did not pick, and we are not talking about mostly adults, but young kids who are not aware of the choise they just made. I was 16 when i got drafted early....it was the last required draft in Holland, and i was the only kid who wanted in....get my motorcycle license, join the motorcycle brigade, cause thats how you think at that age, even wihile my older brother was unfit for service, meaning the next in line WILL go, i was the only one who didn't had the go from that draft and was the only one who wanted. Now i'm older, the world has changed, and even soldiers or honest cops, cant deny that there is a change in abuse of power, so you reap what you sow. And keep in mind that my next job plan was to become a motorcycle cop. sorry my friend, respect is earned, and lots of cops dont deserve that respect anymore....the army story is not my doing, bumbelbee is pushing his soldier story's, so i just respond with my opinion, and that is the fact that we the common folk dont decide that a war is needed. I'm truely sorry for all kids and men and womon who are broken for life, death or whatever, but dont tell me i'm not making a valid point.
We dont start wars, the people who claim to rule us do, and the fact is that there is always a big money industrial behind all wars.. sad but true.

bumblebee is not gonna get any respond from me, cause his story's beating me living and born here with family's to tell the tale not beating his story.....
But SSGT-B, you deserve an answer, your comment is normal and well explained. I understand that people been through wars, and never ment to say that a soldier is a bad person, but please agree with me that all soldiers are fighting a war they did not pick, and we are not talking about mostly adults, but young kids who are not aware of the choise they just made. I was 16 when i got drafted early....it was the last required draft in Holland, and i was the only kid who wanted in....get my motorcycle license, join the motorcycle brigade, cause thats how you think at that age, even wihile my older brother was unfit for service, meaning the next in line WILL go, i was the only one who didn't had the go from that draft and was the only one who wanted. Now i'm older, the world has changed, and even soldiers or honest cops, cant deny that there is a change in abuse of power, so you reap what you sow. And keep in mind that my next job plan was to become a motorcycle cop. sorry my friend, respect is earned, and lots of cops dont deserve that respect anymore....the army story is not my doing, bumbelbee is pushing his soldier story's, so i just respond with my opinion, and that is the fact that we the common folk dont decide that a war is needed. I'm truely sorry for all kids and men and womon who are broken for life, death or whatever, but dont tell me i'm not making a valid point.
We dont start wars, the people who claim to rule us do, and the fact is that there is always a big money industrial behind all wars.. sad but true.
I just got a response from you as soon as you mention my user name in your post which isn't addressed to anyone in particular.

So you did serve...well done, you didn't learn anything unfortunately....it might be different for compulsory service people, the US and Canada have volunteer militaries which means we made an active choice to serve...I joined at 17 and stayed until I retired.

I only pushed the military aspect when you spouted off that you have no respect for military or police members or their sacrifices......I will admit that sort of pissed me off......

You are a plumber now.....if you plumb a new build, do you ask who will live there? The reason I ask is perhaps the person who is building the house might be someone who occupies a position of authority of which you don't agree with and you might not want to plumb that house as a result......

I would say you would just plumb it and not think about who will live there.....where I'm going with this is as a soldier you are sent on a mission, you don't worry about the political side, you just focus on your task at hand.

I don't think anyone wants to go to war and I certainly don't know anyone who cheered because they had to but it is something that had to be done at times. I lost friends and colleagues and not for one second do I revel in their loss but I make sure their legacy is upheld at all times.

Soldiers don't fight for their political leaders, they fight for each other.

You're just a horrible person to discuss with, and discussions can be good, fun, heated up sometimes, but you....you put words in my mouth i did not say, you probably love messing with people who have a different opinion then you, and for your last sentence, then you still fought for the wrong reasons
And look where this thread is about, you think i started about wars? Or did you AGAIN. But for the record, i dont disrespect anybody, everybody can earn my respect, and that was my point, the cops who went all wild during the protests....no respect, soldiers wouldn't be needed if it wasn't for the people in power who claim to own a piece of land. This world belongs to all people, not just the choosen few. That some cultures would never get allong, thats a different story. You and i are never gonna agree, we just have verry different views on life, but it was not me, but you and red who started on a personal level, so grow up, and understand that not everybody will think like you, and if you cant handle that....maybe best if you searched for an island, and i saw that red could be great company to you....both on one line.....remember bumbelbee, this is not the first time you attack me or others, so if your goal is to stir things up, then be prepared to get a responce.

Well Red, i could try to explain years of research (wow, that makes me a scientist), but you would'nt and couldn't understand

Now stop with your stuppid behaviour and keep things at facts, dont change the subject.

you are what we call a statist,
Like i stated, a statist who is living under a rock,

remember that i just shared MY point of view and never attacked any of you on a personal level.
You're entitled to your opinion about our democratic process but at least work on punctuation. It would be a start. I'm going riding. Looks like a nice day.

Last edited:
You're just a horrible person to discuss with, and discussions can be good, fun, heated up sometimes, but you....you put words in my mouth i did not say, you probably love messing with people who have a different opinion then you, and for your last sentence, then you still fought for the wrong reasons
And look where this thread is about, you think i started about wars? Or did you AGAIN. But for the record, i dont disrespect anybody, everybody can earn my respect, and that was my point, the cops who went all wild during the protests....no respect, soldiers wouldn't be needed if it wasn't for the people in power who claim to own a piece of land. This world belongs to all people, not just the choosen few. That some cultures would never get allong, thats a different story. You and i are never gonna agree, we just have verry different views on life, but it was not me, but you and red who started on a personal level, so grow up, and understand that not everybody will think like you, and if you cant handle that....maybe best if you searched for an island, and i saw that red could be great company to you....both on one line.....remember bumbelbee, this is not the first time you attack me or others, so if your goal is to stir things up, then be prepared to get a responce.
I'm a horrible person to discuss with??

I'll bet you can ask around this forum and see that in fact you seem to be coming across as the "horrible" one to discuss anything with.....

I can take you not thinking we need governments or the ones we have are all corrupt and inept, I can take the fact that you think we don't need wars (and we don't), I can take the fact you think your country wasn't in need of liberation, I can take the fact you believe the elitists rule the world and not elected leaders.....

I can take all that.....but the minute you started knocking people who served in the military or police force, I was unable to take that....

And let it be clear, you had never said anything about certain military or police members not getting your respect, you painted with a broad brush all military and police force members....you lost me there and I wanted it to be perfectly clear that you aren't just insulting me, but you are insulting a vast audience which frequents this forum...

I also believe you need to read about what an on-line attack is because you are definitely not a victim of such an attack by either @Red05 or I......but you do seem to enjoy crying the victim....

And for the record, you obviously haven't read a word I typed as to the role of military forces......their role isn't just for war-fighting and killing others. You remind me of someone who during a conversation is too busy thinking of what they are about to say to listen to what the other person is saying...

Like I said, I could have very easily hit the "ignore" button and make you go away but the fact that I'm engaging you means I'm at least as stubborn as you are.

Last edited:
Again making claims i did not say, cops...thats another thing, you wish me to put up vids of misbehaviour of cops? then this thread is gonna be 1000 pages full in one day. And again, stop with your knowledge on ww2, my family and others lived here, yes the land was occupied, but life just went on and people just went to work. The only thing you noticed was the curfew and when breaking this your neighbours would rat you out, and you had to pay a fine. food got way more expensive and in the end After almost 6 years there was less food. And this is info from my family who lived through the war in Amsterdam. None of my family members or others that i've spoken noticed anything like bombs dropping or soldiers killing eachother....like i said, the eye of the beholder....and even Germans shared a verry different picture then our history books, yeah cause i lived there to. That your view on how the world is run is other then mine, who cares, cant expect someone to bite the hand that feeds them right.
And for Red? what are you trying to accomplish? do you really expect me to copy/past your attacks? grow up man.
And yes Bumbel, i dont have to ask around an this forum how great you are, all your posts paint a verry different picture for those who dont agree with you, and these posts will take me weeks to read....but i've seen enough to have my opinion, not that it mathers, cause thats just my opinion, and you and i will never get allong, so please ignore me, i love the favour from someone who is verry well versed in putting words in others mouth they didn't say....and always switching subjects and avoiding facts or questions.
You probably dont even remember, but we got in the same situation before, and even then the subject changed to ww2.
So yeah, lets just stop bashing eachother, this has no ending....so lets agree for once on that fact. I dont owe you and you dont owe me, so lets ignore eachother, we both bring nothing positive to eachother.....deal?

And for Red? what are you trying to accomplish? do you really expect me to copy/past your attacks? grow up man.
Not having fun anymore? Make your own. Go out and ride, or adopt a section of highway and pick up litter. You've shown little inclination to want to improve your English but as the main idea of language is to communicate, I can see why your priorities to be as they are. Details like not caring about correctly writing shows me an inherent laziness which allows you to go head first into your theories that you have called facts, like that no election has brought anything positive to it's voters. Think about how rediculous that statement is.

I understand that people been through wars, and never ment to say that a soldier is a bad person, but please agree with me that all soldiers are fighting a war they did not pick, and we are not talking about mostly adults, but young kids who are not aware of the choise they just made.
I know you were addressing SSGT_B but many many soldiers enlisted to fight a war they believe in, even though they aren't the decison makers, they invest a portion of their lives for what they feel is just cause. So when you say all, again you speak in absolutes (perhaps you know the term in Dutch), which takes away from your point. Yes, many were drafted into the military to perhaps fight a war they did not believe in, but for the last 50 years here in the U.S. people enlist, many of who believe 100% in the cause for war, in effect choosing that battle, so your statement is incorrect which for a$$holes like me, tarnishes a decent point you make. There is power in words so use them carefully. I'm a language guy; English major, so call it nitpicking, I call it not being lazy.

Last edited:
I am wondering when the day will come that the people that run this world will stop trying to steal by force from others. I also wondering when the day will come that certain people in positions will figure out that attempting to control others is a fools game.

A big change in this world is coming... the old paradigm is dying....

I am wondering when the day will come that the people that run this world will stop trying to steal by force from others. I also wondering when the day will come that certain people in positions will figure out that attempting to control others is a fools game.

There probably is a correlation between being power hungry and greedy. My belief is it doesn’t always apply. Nothing wrong with trying to really see who the heck we’re voting for. Wealth is a powerful element in controlling the outcome but it’s not end game. Pick your battles. I like to just do my best on my own.

There probably is a correlation between being power hungry and greedy. My belief is it doesn’t always apply. Nothing wrong with trying to really see who the heck we’re voting for. Wealth is a powerful element in controlling the outcome but it’s not end game. Pick your battles. I like to just do my best on my own.
With a number of exceptions in politics it seems most of the people involved are bought off by the ultra rich. The MSM is constantly propagandizing millions of people on a daily basis. Its hard to pick your battles when most mega corporations are nothing other more than rigged operations. Price fixing is everywhere... just look what happened with oil based products in recent weeks. Just consider what is going on with homeowners insurance industry these days as insurance companies cover and then drop people after a few years... its as if they are playing roulette and trying to get in and out with covering of people's homes for set time periods The scamdemic that is said to have created supply line disruptions and is a good excuse anytime they need it.

There have been several examples of this over time....all we have to do is look back and see that there have been many advanced (for their time) civilizations collapse......the list is quite lengthy.....

Many civilizations of today are relatively new in the big scheme of things.....how long before they start to collapse.....we can see the cracks forming.

Most recent collapses include the British and French Empires, the Soviet Union and we await who's next......could be scary.....

Back