Kamala is taking over...

I thought about joining this discussion but quickly realized I would become angry. Hate on the cops all you want, the minute youve done the job. Until then you shouldnt talk about what they do or how they do it. Do you often tell others how to do their jobs or is it only the police and military? GTFOH.
The day you become a cop and learn about the job let me know. Until then Max, I'll just sit over here with my experience in the military and my 23 years as a cop waiting for you to get some experience. I always told my children if you dont know about something dont talk about it. I guess that fits here too.

I thought about joining this discussion but quickly realized I would become angry. Hate on the cops all you want, the minute youve done the job. Until then you shouldnt talk about what they do or how they do it. Do you often tell others how to do their jobs or is it only the police and military? GTFOH.
The day you become a cop and learn about the job let me know. Until then Max, I'll just sit over here with my experience in the military and my 23 years as a cop waiting for you to get some experience. I always told my children if you dont know about something dont talk about it. I guess that fits here too.
I feel you, I was becoming angry myself....then I remembered this is the fantasy land known as the internet..

If we were all face to face having these discussions I'd imagine they would be going in an entirely different direction.....

With a number of exceptions in politics it seems most of the people involved are bought off by the ultra rich. The MSM is constantly propagandizing millions of people on a daily basis. Its hard to pick your battles when most mega corporations are nothing other more than rigged operations. Price fixing is everywhere... just look what happened with oil based products in recent weeks. Just consider what is going on with homeowners insurance industry these days as insurance companies cover and then drop people after a few years... its as if they are playing roulette and trying to get in and out with covering of people's homes for set time periods The scamdemic that is said to have created supply line disruptions and is a good excuse anytime they need it.
Indeed insurance is one of my least favorite topics, and homeowners especially is a legal and out in the open scam. Your comparison to roulette is spot on.

Back