i don't understand what is happening with the Southern US border

mark3evo

Registered
i just listened to an interview with US Journalist Glen beck , 8 million illegals have crossed the Border and Biden let's it happen
no controls. Such that Texas have formerly wriiten to Biden for help, no reply. Such that Texas have asked the National guard to secure the border.

Biden has threatened to Nationalise the National guard ..
What is happening ???

Who allows this to happen ?

Here in the UK we cannot stop the boats, but we can readily fire on a near unknown terror group in the Red sea, but still we cannot secure our sea crossing.

WE could stop German invasion quite simply ... but not now

For those interested please watch this vid 28 minutes TO 51 minutes

Trump will win the election hands down, if the Globalist that allowed the above to happen...Trying to stop Trump

Last edited:
classroom swords GIF by South Park

government terrorists invading *

i just listened to an interview with US Journalist Glen beck , 8 million illegals have crossed the Border and Biden let's it happen
no controls. Such that Texas have formerly wriiten to Biden for help, no reply. Such that Texas have asked the National guard to secure the border.

Biden has threatened to Nationalise the National guard ..
What is happening ???

Who allows this to happen ?

Here in the UK we cannot stop the boats, but we can readily fire on a near unknown terror group in the Red sea, but still we cannot secure our sea crossing.

WE could stop German invasion quite simply ... but not now

For those interested please watch this vid 28 minutes TO 51 minutes

Trump will win the election hands down, if the Globalist that allowed the above to happen...Trying to stop Trump

Hi. Nothing to see at the US border Bide says it is all under control. He is controling it just the way that he wants to. VOTE BIDEN in 2024!] BIDEN, BIDEN,BIDEN VOTE ,VOTE, VOTE.

scary situation

@Liss1122

2 months ago
I am a long time California resident. I can tell you that all that you see here is the reality of our state now. It’s shocking. The homeless epidemic is unbelievable. Nobody can afford housing and most industries packed up and left due to taxes and labor costs. There is not much gray area between poverty and elitism. I am middle class, and make a decent living, but had I not bought a house 10 years ago I couldn’t afford in today’s economy. Also, many wealthier people own multiple homes and they only rent them out as VRBO for crazy amounts of money. A working class person cannot afford rent. Small towns are in dire condition as well. Companies such as Amazon destroyed small companies. They cannot compete so they are boarding up. It’s a nightmare scenario.

The border is a problem but Glenn Beck is no more a journalist than I am. He’s an extreme right winger and everything he ‘reports’ on is slanted in that direction.
Glenn Beck left CNN and went straight up nutz when Obama got elected. It was almost a literal overnight change. Since then he has spent most of his time in the conspiracy buckets. His radio show can be even more extreme.

It seems that way at times. It's getting really hard to find unbiased reporting. One good thing is that the slant is so obvious, you don't waste time. Reuters and BBC are the two that I read from time to time. Still, one has to read between the lines.
i
both BBC and Reuters are a part of the Trusted News Initiative, if you read between the lines you get the same BS, basically a one sided narrative like all the Covid lies. BBC were ramping up the lies in order to get Lockdown implemented harder (fear narrative).

The Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism was a founding member of the TNI, alongside news organisations including the BBC, Reuters, AFP, the FT, The Hindu, the European Broadcasting Union and platforms including Microsoft, Facebook/Meta, Google, Twitter.

The US needs to strengthen it's southern border to protect it's own sovereignty if for nothing else....it's a scary premise that unvetted people can just go into a country and set up shop unopposed....

.....and the US needs to be holding Canada accountable for the people we let in and who we allow to roam around our country....and possible sneak into the US.

We all remember the fiasco where the Canadian government shelled out $10.5 million of taxpayer money to terrorist Omar Kahdr who killed and wounded US members.....every US citizen should be outraged by this. Canadians protested but it fell on deaf ears (as usual). This was a complete case of dishonoring the families of the US military members he injured/killed. Decisions like these should have been vetted through the US as a sign of respect....but none was given and that is wrong on so many levels.

Do we have California residents here on this forum that can attest to these conditions first hand?

If it's anything like Michigan was in the '80s I can believe it...that was a scary place...it was like zombies came out at night....
I think you get bad spots everywhere and good spots everywhere. California just have a few more bad spots than other states.

CA still maintains the largest economy in the USA at $3.8 Trillion and the entire world's fith largest economy.

My son lives in CA, no matter how hard I try, he won't move closer to us, loves it and calls it home.

both BBC and Reuters are a part of the Trusted News Initiative, if you read between the lines you get the same BS, basically a one sided narrative like all the Covid lies. BBC were ramping up the lies in order to get Lockdown implemented harder (fear narrative).

The Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism was a founding member of the TNI, alongside news organisations including the BBC, Reuters, AFP, the FT, The Hindu, the European Broadcasting Union and platforms including Microsoft, Facebook/Meta, Google, Twitter.
With all due respect I think maybe you don't appreciate the lack of a right wing spin and I deduct that from your statement about 'covid lies'. Ignore the debate about control and the source of the virus; millions of people got really sick and a humongous number of them died, and there is no lie about that.
I have my own definition of reading between the lines; to me it means absorbing specific information and inferring my own understanding.

Last edited:
Back