WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH US???

oldhat

Registered
Whats the deal gang?
rock.gif
Is it cuz half of us are freezing our butts off and can't ride?
rock.gif
Stop the arguing OK?
rock.gif
I come to this board every morning to see what my cyber friends are up to. Lately its been fighting and screaming. I don't care if its in jest! Look at some of the threads. They start out as ribbing and then it turns into a war! I'm just asking you guys and gals to think before you type. Can't we please try and get along?
rock.gif

Peace.

Matt

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

No offense Sled, but the only thread that turned into a war was the one with Stunnah and Kerberos. The others, I myself included, have made it known that we were having fun and there have been no hard feelings. I won't even try to elaborate on the Stun and Kerb issue because I don't know what happened. Only thing I do know is that it's personal between those two. I'm personally hoping that those two will step back, take a breath, and just let it go. But, that's just me.

Brian

I hadn't really noticed that on the threads. Seems like everyone here is more mature than the other boards. Maybe if site examples I could comment more.

Whats the deal gang?
rock.gif
rock.gif
 Stop the arguing OK?
rock.gif
 I come to this board every morning to see what my cyber friends are up to.  Lately its been fighting and screaming.  I don't care if its in jest!  Look at some of the threads.  They start out as ribbing and then it turns into a war!  I'm just asking you guys and gals to think before you type.  Can't we please try and get along?
rock.gif

Peace.

Matt
Dude, what have you been smoking? I haven't seen any fighting. Now we have had some discussions...and even talked about some serious subjects. But I haven't seen anyone take offense or anything.
argue.gif

Heck, Cache hasn't even banned anyone in a couple of weeks. But don't piss him off. i think he's working hard these days.

smokin.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Whats the deal gang?
rock.gif
rock.gif
 Stop the arguing OK?
rock.gif
 I come to this board every morning to see what my cyber friends are up to.  Lately its been fighting and screaming.  I don't care if its in jest!  Look at some of the threads.  They start out as ribbing and then it turns into a war!  I'm just asking you guys and gals to think before you type.  Can't we please try and get along?
rock.gif

Peace.

Matt
Dude, what have you been smoking? I haven't seen any fighting. Now we have had some discussions...and even talked about some serious subjects. But I haven't seen anyone take offense or anything.  
argue.gif

Heck, Cache hasn't even banned anyone in a couple of weeks. But don't piss him off. i think he's working hard these days.
Hey Thinker,

You may want to check out the thread where Stunnah has exposed himself to Kerbie. Just read the whole thread and you'll see if you hadn't already.

B.

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

You may want to check out the thread where Stunnah has exposed himself to Kerbie.  

Now that didn't come out quite right.  Just read the post anyway.

Brian
OK, I will check it out. I remember seeing something get started, but concluded that they knew each other from a while ago and were just kidding.

Let me look for this thread...what was it called?

You may want to check out the thread where Stunnah has exposed himself to Kerbie.  

Now that didn't come out quite right.  Just read the post anyway.

Brian
OK, I will check it out. I remember seeing something get started, but concluded that they knew each other from a while ago and were just kidding.

Title of thread: "HEY KERBEROS THE STUNNAH IS HERE..."

Check it out. It's getting ridiculous. Even Lo was frustrated at all the negativity.

B.

Title of thread:  "HEY KERBEROS THE STUNNAH IS HERE..."

Check it out.  It's getting ridiculous.  Even Lo was frustrated at all the negativity.

B.[/QUOTE]
MAN! I am not extremely religious but I read just about everything on here and somehow I missed that completely. That couldn't be anything but divine intervention!

I would have had some strong comments, but I am glad I missed it. Just reading it brought me down, not because any of the statements got to me, but because it is the first time I have been ashamed of anything in relation to this board.

But now I understand what Sled was talking about. Hope its over!

I hadn't read that thread yet either.. I have to admit I didn't make it all the way thru... I'm not sure what STunnah was doing.. he's usually "cool with that".. so who knows.. maybe just a bad day.

As far as the other goes. . . same ole retarded Sh%t I've learned to ignore.

Would still be nice if they would shut up about it though.. haha.

and I.... am cool.....with that.

Captain wrote:

Kerbie, I like you, you have a great way with words and it is obvious that you pick up on the little things and you inherently know what buttons to push to get someone to take it to the next level, I ask you very respectfully to stop!

Now who's the funniest member on the site ?
[/QUOTE]

Well, I must say that this is the first time anyone here has asked me respectfully to cease and desist. Of course I will captain. Thank you for treating me as an intellectual equal verbally without regard to my spiritual standing.

And you know kerbie is still the funniest. hehehe...
Gotcha!

Thanks Kerb. I personally appreciate it.

And Bob....you don't know me very well do you?? You should probably get to know me before saying something like that.

Wow site is feeling some tension. Too bad!! I have enough conflict in my day to day life. See you all in the twisties

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Ya know, if I was going to give the internet a enema, I'd stick the hose right into this website. I'm sick of all you, with your attitudes, you're piss poor behavior. Most of all, I dont care for your tone...

Can I have a group hug now?

LOL

Mike

Back