What the heck?!

motogp08

Registered
Hey guys, its Moto, (futurecop47)...

What the hell is this? I've been bombarded with PM's and stuff...you guys are saying that I "dimbed out" the board?

I was just wanted to see the FL officer's thoughts on the laws on the motorcycling stuff.

I never mean't to hurt anyone if I did...I don't know if this is a joke or what, but if it is its NOT funny!

You guys don't like the squids either, at least thats what I've heard from most of you.

I was telling the other officers that the SQUIDS are the ones that caused the need for those new laws. I was trying to say that repectable riders like you guys are the reason that those laws SHOULDN'T have been passed.

I can't believe you guys would jump to a conclusion without asking me! It hurts me that you guys were offended.

I look up to each and every one of you...you're my family away from family...you're my escape from all of the things that have been making me nervous, uncomfortable etc...you're where I come to relax and enjoy a conversation.

I lost my dad a couple of years ago, and you guys were the ones that pulled me through it, and now you want me to leave because you were jumping to the conclusion that I betrayed you...I WOULD NEVER! You guys are like family...thats NOT what that post on officer mean't!

Now you could possibly ruin my dream to become a LEO, and serve as a respectable officer...one that is fair and just to EVERYONE!

I love you guys/gals, I can't believe that you think I would betray you, I frequent officer.com also, (not near as much as busa.org), and wanted to post THIS site on there because there are a lot of riders over there too.

Please don't assume that I'd betrayed you, you guys are like family...thrasher, BA, '99, please don't turn your back on me...I didn't betray this site or anyone on it...:cry:

Let this be a lesson for you young whelp. What you type can be taken out of context - not the same as spoken word; a bunch of people were pissed off. I say you get the benefit of the doubt. It will pass.

This is my EXACT post from officer.com, this is what I mean't...

Hey Floridy guys, are you ready for a whole lot more runners?

Check this out...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/genera...ct-2008-a.html

Now don't get me wrong, I love motorcycles too, (I'm going to get a sportbike soon myself), but the idiots and squids out there are making things a lot harder, this just gets better and better.

(^I was talking about the guys that are doing dangerous things out there...I've never heard of you guys claim to condone the guys doing wheelies in the city, stoppies etc...I was also telling them I consider myself part of the motorcycle community also)

I feel SO sorry for you Florida guys who are going to have a lot more runners because of this, I just hope for your safety, and the catching of the morons that run from you.

(^Here I was saying that there are probably going to be a lot more runners trying to avoid that $1000 fine, and that I worry for fellow officer's safety and capture of the guys who run because they risk not going home to their family when they are in pursuit of a runner, once again, I never said ANYTHING bad about the .org)

RIP from all who die in collisions caused by the morons of the motorcycle community because of running from the law...

(^This explains itself)

I can't believe you guys thought I'd betray you...:down:

seriously though. It looked weird. If I didnt know you I'd be fishy too.

You questioned my sincerity too, and if it was all a joke, it wasn't funny.:banghead:

I got PM's from a few here, and about had a heart-attack! I love this board, and couldn't imagine not being welcome back...:down:

You questioned my sincerity too, and if it was all a joke, it wasn't funny.:banghead:

I got PM's from a few here, and about had a heart-attack! I love this board, and couldn't imagine not being welcome back...:down:

It wasn't a joke and some people ARE pi$$ed...just take your lumps like a man and things will work out YLT :rulez:

Gotta have a care of how you say things, man. It's a life skill. Hope you learn from this one. You can't lose a job over this one so learn, man.

--Wag--

It wasn't a joke and some people ARE pi$$ed...just take your lumps like a man and things will work out YLT :rulez:

And hardly anyone asked ME about this...they all assumed I'd do that...

I've had so many things said about me on this board I couldn't even imagine!

I already wasn't feeling very good, and thought I'd lighten up the evening a little, now I'm F@#king depressed...didn't really benefit me much...I wish I'd come by some other time, I needed something uplifting this evening.

Can't believe people I called friends and talked about so much to friends/family in real life would even think I'd do something like that. Even THEN most didn't even come to ME!

Some REALLY nasty things have been said tonight, now I'm not only not feeling good, I'm also more depressed than I've been since I lost my dad and my best friend 2yrs ago...its the first time in years I'm literally in tears. :cry:

Gotta have a care of how you say things, man. It's a life skill. Hope you learn from this one. You can't lose a job over this one so learn, man.

--Wag--

Another thing I was taught since I was little...

"You know what happen's when you assume...[ass][me], it makes an azz out of You and Me."

Back