What would be the worst time

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
On your way out of the dentist office! Had my annual dental checkup yesterday and told them that I had a filling that had cracked and needed to be refilled. They promptly scheduled me an appointment for this afternoon. Pretty routine, so the appointment went well, but when I walked out of the office there are 4 guys, a box and a dolly near Baby J. My first thought was what the f*** did they do to her? Let me guess the box fell against her and they are checking out the damage? As I got closer, they continued moving around her and commenting and I'm starting to hear what they were saying. I finally got near the group and one of the guys says, "Hey, we were just here admiring your bike. That thing is sweet." I said thanks and then the questions hit. Mind you my mouth is still numb and all I want to do is get on the bike and ride back to work, but I stood around and we chatted for a few minutes. Some good guys as it turned out that were appreciative of what it takes to make a bike your own and that for the price the Busa is the best thing out there for meeting all aspects of riding. I would have rather had the conversation over a beer, though.
biggrin.gif
Anyway, just thought I'd share.

Dith thu hatha harg thyme speeking?
tounge.gif

there are 4 guys, a box and a dolly near Baby J. [/QUOTE]
OMG...I thought you were gunna say they were ready to sho-horn her into a truck!!!

At the entry control point later in the evening when the guards are relaxed because they always want a picture.......
Of --- themselves sitting on my bike.. Oh well the Bulgarians tend to have some nice looking chics with them...

Back