What the heck?!

I'm sorry you guys thought I'd do that...I'll never post a link to this site anywhere again. I thought others seeing this place would be good.

I'll never make that mistake again...:down:

I'm sorry you guys thought I'd do that...I'll never post a link to this site anywhere again. I thought others seeing this place would be good.

I'll never make that mistake again...:down:

It was an honest mistake that you meant NO harm in. It will blow over I promise.

I was really surprised to see this.

I have no history with you, individually, but I'm going to tell you how glad I was to have posted NOTHING in the thread in which you rather exposed (so to speak) a great bunch of people.

It's a lesson to us all, really.

Don't worry, bro. It sounds like everything is going to work out just the way it should.

Here, like everywhere, we MUST take care of each other, and we MUST rely on each other to keep our conversations OUR OWN.

Your expressions of remorse will go a very long way.

Last edited:
Relax, moto.

So you may have screwed up here. Big whup. It's not the first time you have screwed the pooch, and at 18 years old, I am fairly confident it won't be your last.

And that's okay. It's human. Everybody dorks it away occasionally. The main thing here is what you take away from this, and how carefully you measure your words in the future.

Relax, young man. Breath deep. Forget about all the angst-filled drama posts. Move forward. :agree:

However much some of you want to believe it, I'm not just another troll/infiltrator.

I love you guys like another family.

I may have never met any of you in person, but I feel like I KNOW most of you...I'm sorry if it made you guys look bad, I never even thought of that.

I view you guys as mature adults that dislike squids. I chose to come here because I wanted to grow to be a mature motorcyclist by associating with good influences. (Although I'm not an "impressionable" person for the most part), but surrounding myself with mature riders by coming here has changed the way I look at motorcycling for the better.

D@mn I'm still depressed and I think I feel a little worse yet...hope I'm not coming down with something. :(

However much some of you want to believe it, I'm not just another troll/infiltrator.

I love you guys like another family.

I may have never met any of you in person, but I feel like I KNOW most of you...I'm sorry if it made you guys look bad, I never even thought of that.

I view you guys as mature adults that dislike squids. I chose to come here because I wanted to grow to be a mature motorcyclist by associating with good influences. (Although I'm not an "impressionable" person for the most part), but surrounding myself with mature riders by coming here has changed the way I look at motorcycling for the better.

D@mn I'm still depressed and I think I feel a little worse yet...hope I'm not coming down with something. :(

Well it is impressive someone has been a member for this long and never even owned a bike

You make a post about running squids and then link back to us... you could have just posted the new laws.. Instead you make it sound like we are a band of running squidmos'

Any link back to this site should be in a good light.. not something like this.. regardless of your intent, the post tone and the link back are not very flattering..

You have put a collection of bike riders (do you have a clue to our demographic?) as the "running squids" of sorts.... I think you will find some of the most responsible riders anywhere here...

We are in fact a pretty active "anti squid" "anti run" "anti stunt" anti etc" group... Post a squid vid and see what happens...

I read the post and tried to interpret it in a number of ways but fact is, it boils down to a negative post... why did this post not say " hey! look these guys understand the law and get it, they are activly involved in stopping this type of stupid deadly behavior"

Making us look like a bunch of young dumbasses is certainly counter productive at any level...

Did you mention a group of us went out of our way to meet with LEO's and the FBI ? hell no... Did you say we were interested in finding viable solutions to an obvious problem? hell no.. You posted something that you "thought" would make you look good...

Busa159 had gone to great lengths to introduce us to the heads of the motor divisions of 4 states and we sat and had a nice roundtable conversation with these same enforcement officials... you probably never had a damn clue...

Why would you use us and our site like you did? thoughtless?

All you did was make myself (and likely others) highly suspicious of any yahoo that is a LEO, future LEO or even remotely associated with them....

We already had a couple members cracking on us about our meeting and with making our own bikes known and recorded (I found this a bit silly at the time)...

Maybe you are just some gung ho person on some kind of a power trip... beats me but not very happy to find something like this..

You may get a segment that is all forgiving... me ? I am going to be a bit more skeptical of anyone like this again..

Last edited:
You make a post about running squids and then link back to us... you could have just posted the new laws.. Instead you make it sound like we are a band of running squidmos'

Any link back to this site should be in a good light.. not something like this.. regardless of your intent, the post tone and the link back are not very flattering..

You have put a collection of bike riders (do you have a clue to our demographic?) as the "running squids" of sorts.... I think you will find some of the most responsible riders anywhere here...

We are in fact a pretty active "anti squid" "anti run" "anti stunt" anti etc" group... Post a squid vid and see what happens...

I read the post and tried to interpret it in a number of ways but fact is, it boils down to a negative post... why did this post not say " hey! look these guys understand the law and get it, they are activly involved in stopping this type of stupid deadly behavior"

Making us look like a bunch of young dumbasses is certainly counter productive at any level...

Did you mention a group of us went out of our way to meet with LEO's and the FBI ? hell no... Did you say we were interested in finding viable solutions to an obvious problem? hell no.. You posted something that you "thought" would make you look good...

Busa159 had gone to great lengths to introduce us to the heads of the motor divisions of 4 states and we sat and had a nice roundtable conversation with these same enforcement officials... you probably never had a damn clue...

Why would you use us and our site like you did? thoughtless?

All you did was make myself (and likely others) highly suspicious of any yahoo that is a LEO, future LEO or even remotely associated with them....

We already had a couple members cracking on us about our meeting and with making our own bikes known and recorded (I found this a bit silly at the time)...

Maybe you are just some gung ho person on some kind of a power trip... beats me but not very happy to find something like this..

You may get a segment that is all forgiving... me ? I am going to be a bit more skeptical of anyone like this again..

I made a mistake man! Alright! You WIN! I KNOW NOW what I did was wrong and it won't happen again!

I apologize to EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU HERE! I NEVER intended harm.

I don't know WHY it slipped my mind as to it sounding negative...but it did. You should KNOW that I never would have intended it that way.

I'm sorry everyone!...:cry:

I didn’t post anything on that thread either.
I don’t know you, so I didn’t even read much of it. I also will probably never get to Florida, form Western Canada.
Give credit to the ones who contacted you direct.
They are the ones who know the benefits of “clearing the air” in a proper manner.
They wanted to tell you their feelings and in some way give you an opportunity to explain your side, and they did.
If they did not care about you they could have walked away and not even informed you.
I think most everyone here is bound by at least the 2 common loves: Motorcycling and more specifically, Hayabusas.
I myself do not see a problem being a LEO and busa owner on this forum.
That individual has to decide on a case by case basis what his actions will be in a given situation. I myself would find it hard to ticket someone for doing exactly what I will be doing on my days off. That is the cross you will have to bear. I told a friend of mine who is a LEO, it is like standing up with one foot in each of 2 canoes. You will feel the pull to go both ways, and that is a challenge.
I personally would find it difficult to be both of those people, but I know some do and do it very well.
Thanks for sharing and I will give you a chance and the benefit of the doubt if we ever meet. The rest will be up to you at that time.
Good luck in your endeavors. We do have a need for ever increasingly better LEO’s and it sounds like you may be one. I’ll wait to see.

Relax Moto. It will all pass. We all make mistakes, especially that BA Busa freak! He's nothing but trouble. :rofl:

This is just the internet. It's a tool. This forum is also a tool. It's a tool that allows people to meet and share opinions with each other. We are all brought here because of one common interest, the Hayabusa. (Even the Busa haters really want one. :laugh: )

We are all free to type whatever we feel like, as long as it isn't intended as a personal attack. It's very hard to read the emotions of someone from their typed words. It's very easy to assume what the writer has intended and miss it completely. Sometimes it's better not to post a response if we're not sure. Even the members that have been around for years can use a reminder.

Stick around and soak up the good info. Before you post anything ask yourself how someone else might take it if they don't know your current thoughts. Be concise and clear. It will help to avoid some of the unpleasant responses.

:beerchug:

Relax Moto. It will all pass. We all make mistakes, especially that BA Busa freak! He's nothing but trouble. :rofl:

This is just the internet. It's a tool. This forum is also a tool. It's a tool that allows people to meet and share opinions with each other. We are all brought here because of one common interest, the Hayabusa. (Even the Busa haters really want one. :laugh: )

We are all free to type whatever we feel like, as long as it isn't intended as a personal attack. It's very hard to read the emotions of someone from their typed words. It's very easy to assume what the writer has intended and miss it completely. Sometimes it's better not to post a response if we're not sure. Even the members that have been around for years can use a reminder.

Stick around and soak up the good info. Before you post anything ask yourself how someone else might take it if they don't know your current thoughts. Be concise and clear. It will help to avoid some of the unpleasant responses.

:beerchug:

I will man, thanks for understanding.:bowdown::please::)

Back