Migrants and illegal immigration

They HAVE the power now and are going to do everything to keep it.
The power of the vote, yes. The number of voters that see through Trump's selfishness outnumber the ones that don't, or choose not to. The tragedy is that people will be voting against someone rather than for someone. If almost any other democratic candidate would step forward, it would be a great thing, as it would for the Republicans.

Aren’t you?
Hi.If that was directed at me. I would never want do that. It is like that you can not please anybody. If I was I would try to bring peace to the world.I would try to close the border. Try to stop drugs from cumming in crack down on crime people should be affaid to go to jail. People could be who or what they eant to be but not able to force it on everybody. Like this 50 year old man identifying as a 13 year old girl. He competing in the pool with and changing in the same dressing room as teenage and younger girl. That would stop and he would go to jail for a very long time. Things like that would stop. I could go on for days with what is wrong with the USA. That happened in Canada {Bee where are you} I am sure it can happen here too. I would spot the sale of our land to other counties. Try to bring back industry.

Hi.If that was directed at me. I would never want do that. It is like that you can not please anybody. If I was I would try to bring peace to the world.I would try to close the border. Try to stop drugs from cumming in crack down on crime people should be affaid to go to jail. People could be who or what they eant to be but not able to force it on everybody. Like this 50 year old man identifying as a 13 year old girl. He competing in the pool with and changing in the same dressing room as teenage and younger girl. That would stop and he would go to jail for a very long time. Things like that would stop. I could go on for days with what is wrong with the USA. That happened in Canada {Bee where are you} I am sure it can happen here too. I would spot the sale of our land to other counties. Try to bring back industry.

Back