Illegals control our agriculture

I go to Mexico and it is dirty and disgusting. The system down there runs the same way.  Dirty and disgusting.  When the peeps come across the border they bring there dirty disgusting ways with them.  The trust in authority is not engrained at a young age because of this.  If anything, there is a general distrust for all authority because authority means power and power corrupts absolutely when not checked, like in most third world countries.  Yes, Mexico is a third world country!I travel to L.A. a couple times a week and I live in San Diego.  I have seen the proof of this.  I could care less where you're from, just clean up after yourself and if "you" see trash in the road, wherever, clean it up!  This country is starting to look like Mexico. At least this part of it..........UCK!

<!--EDIT|Lamb busa
Reason for Edit: "I like girls, they're delicious!"|1146210312 -->

And just so you know...
I think the Minutemen are true American Patriots...
As they are the only ones out there protecting the American borders fron foreign invaders/criminals...
The Gov is failing miserably in that task...

David V Smith
Honorably discharged Veteran
United States Army, 23 years
And a Taxpayer who believes in the Law and lives within it
And I fly the US flag
Any other flag (other than the Texas flag) needs to be removed from US soil now...And those who will attempt to fly the Mexican flag need to be deported ASAP...
And again, if anyone here disagrees with this maybe you should be deported along with criminals who have invaded my Country...

I'm with all of you! One thing though. We took this country from the natural people who were here. That includes the mexicans from texas and cali. SInce they were not strong enough to keep it thats there problem right!!?? We are supposed to have laws protect our land now. Who can really say whats right anymore. Im here because my Irish, French Canadian indian, ancestors came here. So unless you are Indian Or Mexican we are the non natural people here. The language thing is also up in the air. When our country was formed It had no language. We brought it here.

Dont get me wrong I am really a redneck son-of-a-#####. Im the shoot first ask later if need be guy. I just have started to think why am I so pissed off at the People who dont look like me or sound like me is all.

WHy havent we stopped the canadians from coming over also?
tounge.gif

What gets me the most though is the people who are here Bit-ch about being here. If you are going to Bit-ch about the country then go home!

<!--EDIT|neeley
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146228653 -->

One more thing I need to make clear to all of you...
I am not saying we should close the Borders...
Just protect them...
Keep anyone from crossing over without the proper documention...
I welcome all who want to come here for a better life, if it is done the right way...
So I hope all can see that I am not a racist nor am I prejudice...
I just love my Country and don't want to see it brought down to a Third World level like Mexico...

David

Seems fairly simple.  Stop shooting them with a camera and start shooting them with a rifle (even if all we do is wing them).
What is this?
"www.Minutemen.org"
Many comments stated in this and the other thread are just plain ridiculous and indicative of the speaker's ignorance.
Please, explain your comment...
No thanks... Enough hot air has been inserted into this board about this issue.

Seems fairly simple.  Stop shooting them with a camera and start shooting them with a rifle (even if all we do is wing them).
What is this?
"www.Minutemen.org"
Many comments stated in this and the other thread are just plain ridiculous and indicative of the speaker's ignorance.
Please, explain your comment...
No thanks... Enough hot air has been inserted into this board about this issue.
You called the Board members in general ignorant...
How do you come to that conclusion???

If you want to come here and live the good life, then by all means work at being an American...
Fly the US flag...
Not some foreign flag on my soil...
If you are so proud of the flag from the Country that you left, then by all means go back there...
It pisses me off to see protesters waving their Countrys flag in this Country...
We speak, read and write English here... Learn it...

David
Hit the nail on the head here. David.

The Mexican flag thing is BS!!! That really pissed me off. I can't believe there wasn't or won't be some serious mass brawling going on if they start waiving that freakin' Mexican flag around. L.A. is one thing but try that sh*t in places like Bama' and there could be some repercussions.

And for God's sake at least learn some everyday English. I was at the doctor's office and a woman and her 3-4 year old were leaving, neither spoke English. The child was being raised speaking Spanish not English. It's a huge problem when the kid is being raised on Spanish here instead of English because his parents never took the time.

What is this?
"www.Minutemen.org"
One other thing you might consider before making such a comment about me being ignorant...
My Wife is a Mexican although she considers herself an <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>American</span></span> first and foremost...
Her family has been here legally for as long as she can remember and they all pull their own weight and even more important...
The use English in everything they do and ask for nothing but the chance to live in <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:silver'>America</span></span> and be <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>Americans</span></span>...

<!--EDIT|Devious
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146236255 -->

The good thing is that all over the place ppl seem to get it. Nobody seems to be saying anyone needs to go because of their race they are saying that they have to go because they are here ILLEGALLY.

Seems like a pretty open and shut case.  You want to come here, cool, play by the rules and we will welcome you with open arms.  

Hey Projekt,

Where do you live? I'm gonna come over there and set my tent up in your yard(its a pretty big tent 10x10x6).  Then I'm going to bit*h there isnt any water and take your hose. Then I'm going to bit*h there isnt any food and eat from your garden. Then I'm going to b1tch that is cold and move my tent into the garage.  Then I'm going to bit*h that I'm dirty and will start using your shower during the day. Then I'm going to put an addition on your garage so the rest of my family can stay there(you will be paying the additonal property taxes on that, water bill, and so on).
 When I decide to get a job, and I have some money, I will not chip in for your water bill or taxes I'll just send it to my friend so he can buy a tent and put it up in the garage near mine (sorry but we are going to have to move your bike outside now).
 You want me to leave?? Nahh we wont be doing that, I'm going to protest, sue you, and complain to the government.

I'd love to hear how you defend this behavior. You don't have a leg to stand on.

<!--EDIT|TheDude27
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146237325 -->

The good thing is that all over the place ppl seem to get it. Nobody seems to be saying anyone needs to go because of their race they are saying that they have to go because they are here ILLEGALLY.

Seems like a pretty open and shut case.  You want to come here, cool, play by the rules and we will welcome you with open arms.  

Hey Projekt,

Where do you live? I'm gonna come over there and set my tent up in your yard(its a pretty big tent 10x10x6).  Then I'm going to bit*h there isnt any water and take your hose. Then I'm going to bit*h there isnt any food and eat from your garden. Then I'm going to b1tch that is cold and move my tent into the garage.  Then I'm going to bit*h  that I'm dirty and will start using your shower during the day. Then I'm going to put an addition on your garage so the rest of my family can stay there(you will be paying the additonal property taxes on that, water bill, and so on).
 When I decide to get a job, and I have some money, I will not chip in for your water bill or taxes I'll just send it to my friend so he can buy a tent and put it up in the garage near mine (sorry but we are going to have to move your bike outside now).
 You want me to leave?? Nahh we wont be doing that, I'm going to protest, sue you, and complain to the government.

I'd love to hear how you defend this behavior. You don't have a leg to stand on.
Well put...
Lets see how ignorant he thinks you are now...

Back