Illegals control our agriculture

HT_USMC

Registered
Click here for story

2006_04_26t104731_450x299_us_economy_immigration_agriculture.jpg

However the guy (we'll call him the target or the invader) in this picture, with the bridge in the background (we'll call that a sniper's perch), seems like easy pickings.

You stop enough of those "invaders" and word gets around that you need a bigger "force" to cross our border. Eventually we either stop the crossings or we get into a war with Mexico, the government gets fired up enough to deport the illegals, the people get fired up enough to back the government, and our economy sees immediate results as our unemployment rate drops.

Seems fairly simple. Stop shooting them with a camera and start shooting them with a rifle (even if all we do is wing them).

"Seems fairly simple. Stop shooting them with a camera and start shooting them with a rifle (even if all we do is wing them)."

Should we include moms and kids too? When are you going to admit/realize that our present economy not only needs these workers but welcomes them!

"Seems fairly simple.  Stop shooting them with a camera and start shooting them with a rifle (even if all we do is wing them)."

Should we include moms and kids too?  When are you going to admit/realize that our present economy not only needs these workers but welcomes them!
Man, it never ends. When are you bleeding heart liberals going to face reality. If we don't stop this free for all we will be overrun soon. I do agree to a point that we need some of them (Legal immigrants) to work the lower paying jobs...
But why not come here the legal way like so many others, have for many generations...
If you cross the border like this guy, you are breaking the law and you are a criminal...
Get it...
A criminal...
And it's coming to the point where they (criminals from any foreign Country) should be dealt with in a harsh manner, call it a deterent...

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>They</span> and <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>them</span> being any illegal immigrant from any Country

David

Is this a little more acceptable RSD...
I did not mean to label (them)...

<!--EDIT|Devious
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146072172 -->

This thread should "Go South" very quickly. hahahaha.

"Shoot them."

"Wing them."

"Use them for lower paying jobs."

So much for..."Give us your tired,hungry and poor"

Where'd I leave that stuff....oh,there it is.
drink.gif
lurk.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif

"Seems fairly simple. Stop shooting them with a camera and start shooting them with a rifle (even if all we do is wing them)."

Should we include moms and kids too? When are you going to admit/realize that our present economy not only needs these workers but welcomes them!
I'm sorry but our economy does not NEED these workers. We have to slowly send them back to their home country and replace that worker with an American worker or a worker who has been granted a work visa.

Does our economy NEED you, does it NEED me?

Yes, we pay taxes. We spend our money here. We were born here with the right to be here and call it "OUR ECONOMY".

No, any other qualified American (or visa enabled worker) could take my job and the economy doesn't suffer, I do. However, if an illegal takes my job, our economy immediately suffers. We end up providing for them through support programs (that we American's aren't even entitled to - and it's OUR tax dollars), teaching their children (in their own language and soon by their own countrymen/women), and more... all paid for by our tax dollars while they send our American dollars back to their home country.

I would like to think I AM A PART of the economy, as are you. Our economy worked prior to the mass quantities of these illegals taking the jobs they have, it can work again. They are not a part of OUR economy because by far and large they do not participate in the economics of our society. Renting a house so 10 of your "people" can live there and buying clothes & groceries does NOT count.

We need to stop them from invading our country by walking, running, swimming, flying, riding, and sailing across our borders. We need to get the word out there is no tolerance for that. We need to slowly send the 11,000,000 (per the President's quote) home and prioritize that portion of that number who can speak and read English, who pay taxes, who hold upstanding jobs, and who are not on assistance into categories to receive either visas or citizenship.

The picture simply personfies half of the problem we have and nothing is done about it. I doubt the photographer called anyone to report the crossing. Heck he may have given the guy some cash for the photo.

The other half of the problem is the illegal day laborers, the illegals working to bus tables, the illegals who work for peanuts, and the list goes on and on. We don't mind this group of people taking our tax dollars for healthcare, HUD, education, and etc yet we snear at the American (Hispanic American, Anglo American, African American, Native American - whatever) who stands on the street corner asking for your loose change (who's job was taken by those illegals quite possibly). I guess we're already donating to a group of people who are in need so we're justified in turning our efforts away from our own needy citizens.

<!--EDIT|HT_USMC
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146079731 -->

Huge task getting rid of the aliens. In my corner of the world illegals have a bit rougher ride getting here. Most are from Asian countries and arrive in containers aboard ships,or by way of open vessels exposed to the elements. Its big business here,as their people from that particular nationality are 99% of the time the ones who are conducting the "Human Trafficing". They care little for their own citizens and more often than not a family in an Asian country has sold their children into slavery here in Canada. They often make their way south from here into the US. They get used in the sex trade or crummy labour jobs.

Its odd how different cultures work. The US/Mexican border seems to have a problem with people crossing from the south to get to the north to find a better way of life.

Here,in Canada,illegals arrive to get treated like dirt,by their own families and countrymen.Often stuffed into little rooms in basements to work for some slimeball. The problem here lies with the people from these "Back woods" thinking type of cultures. I think rarely do we help these people,or spend tax dollars on them,because we just dont see them.

One thing our gubb'ment has started to do is toss them if they are dirtbags. Last big case I remember,2 guys were street racing.One lost control of his car and killed a lady on the street. He's not costing me money playing Nintendo in one of our jails...we just kicked his butt back to his homeland.

I think its tuff for all the better countries of the world to stop the influx of what a particular culture might deem as undesireable people.

I guess the problems lies with becoming a better country.Having a higher standard of living. As soon as a country acheives that,it opens the flood gates to folks looking for a better way of life. Which in turn,makes it freakin' impossible to expel the unwanted. With better living comes higher standards and more liberal thinking.

A third world country shoots a guy on a fence...not only will noboby notice...but nobody will care.

Shoot a boat load of poor starving migrants from Asia,or a van full of Mexicans and you've got the six O'clock news team there before you can say Border Guard Brutality.

Illegal aliens.... tough question....

dobermans_no_trespassing_md_clr.gif

Here's my version of the Big Picture...
This Country is the greatest Country in the World...And it got that way by the citizens (Legal taxpayers) working hard and paying taxes and building a Gov that protects and supports us in our time of need.
We all work together and pay into the system to in turn share in the system. Too many people come here to live off the system and never pay into it.
So how long will it take before the system is overwhelmed...
It's almost there due to the illegal imigrants milking it.
I am all for the Huddled masses thing. But come here the right way and work and help support the American way. We all have worked for what we have. So if you want to come here and do the same, okay...
If you want to come here and live the good life, then by all means work at being an American...
Fly the US flag...
Not some foreign flag on my soil...
If you are so proud of the flag from the Country that you left, then by all means go back there...
It pisses me off to see protesters waving their Countrys flag in this Country...
I think that if these protesters would put as much effort and energy into straightening out their own Countrys problems then the might have a better life there instead of here.
Become an American or go the hell back from where you came from...
We speak, read and write English here... Learn it...
Sorry for rambling, but this is really spinning out of control fast and something drastic needs to happen...
I am proud to be an American...
And the rest of the world can kiss my ass if they don't like it...
Make your own way. Here or there. But stop trying to change this Country to fit your so called heritage and culture...
It did not work over there so don't bring it here...

David

Its just crazy to think that Illegal aliens are striking.... wtf
rock.gif

Make them pay taxes or kick them out!

This Country is the greatest Country in the World...And it got that way by the citizens (Legal taxpayers) working hard and paying taxes and building a Gov that protects and supports us in our time of need.
We all work together and pay into the system to in turn share in the system. Too many people come here to live off the system and never pay into it.
I am all for the Huddled masses thing. But come here the right way and work and help support the American way. We all have worked for what we have. So if you want to come here and do the same, okay...
If you want to come here and live the good life, then by all means work at being an American...
Fly the US flag...
If you are so proud of the flag from the Country that you left, then by all means go back there...
It pisses me off to see protesters waving their Countrys flag in this Country...
I think that if these protesters would put as much effort and energy into straightening out their own Countrys problems then the might have a better life there instead of here.
Sorry for rambling, but this is really spinning out of control fast and something drastic needs to happen...
Make your own way. Here or there. But stop trying to change this Country to fit your so called heritage and culture...

David
Well said David!

I think a lot of the country doesn't get it, just from speaking with various people who live elsewhere and the responses on this forum and other forums. However the people who live in SoCal, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas are all starting to see the effects. I see the effects almost daily anymore.

David
I'm not American but equally proud,if not more so of my country. I think alot of folks feel this way,but are afraid to speak out. You can get labelled a racist or anti-something in a real hurry.

Its not so much about different cultures or heritage as it is about not being a TAKER. Carry your own weight and you'll get alot more respect.

Its funny but...I was born in my country,but I don't want very much from it.Whereas imigrants land here every day demanding their rights. I must work hard to support them and there quest for freedom and wealth.

I wonder what would happen if I went to one of the countries "over there" and asked for free medical,dental,food,clothing,lodging,transportation,education,childcare,etc.
How fast would those countries tell Ol' Rubb to go get....

The biggest economic enemy of the US is Vicente Fox and his cronies. If illegal aliens are working for below poverty level and Congress passes some kind of amnesty, how long will it take for the illegals to figure out that they are entitled to welfare. And who do you think will pay for the services. I say Mexico pay us 1 barrel of oil per illegal per day (X11 to 20 million).

What part of "illegal" doesn't the federal government understand? I just love to subsidize our neighbor to the south with many of the benefits of our land but with no obligation. Heck, a fraction of what we give away in month would pay for another oil refinery that the oil-ogopoly refuses to construct.
mad.gif

"Seems fairly simple.  Stop shooting them with a camera and start shooting them with a rifle (even if all we do is wing them)."

Should we include moms and kids too?  When are you going to admit/realize that our present economy not only needs these workers but welcomes them!
"Location: San Jose CA"

sorry terry...your maid and gardener just hafta go.

All the illegals grouping together to rallly,

sounds like the perfect oppurtunity to round them up and dump them back accross the border!!
mad.gif
wink.gif

"Location: San Jose CA"

sorry terry...your maid and gardener just hafta go.
Please, not my gardener!!! Realistically, there are more than a million "undocumented residents" in Santa Clara County and the surrounding area. Nice term for them eh? They, along with the poor Vietnamese immigrants, legal or not, clog the court system in much larger numbers than most people realize. The costs for booking just one of them, one time is $207. Add to that the police and incarceration costs, clothing, food, transportation to and from court, pretrial and post conviction, probation or not, and the amounts are staggering. However, the vast vast majority of menial jobs are staffed by these same people and are quite assuredly welcome to them.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>They</span> and <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>them</span> being any illegal immigrant from any Country

David

Is this a little more acceptable RSD...
I did not mean to label (them)...
I didn't see any problem with the first way you wrote it.
Heavy swearing,nudity,etc...that gets axed right away,so far this is just opinion. Everyone seems petty calm,good discussion wether folks agree or not.

please continue.... Rubb.

Fly the US flag...

David
+1
We should not have to change out laws because you think that our government owes you something. If you don't like our laws or our government the pack you a$$ up and leave. If not become a citizen, get a job, pay taxes and you will get the rights that you think your deserve but you will be like every other American in this country and you will PAY for medical, dental, food and clothing.

Is anyone listening, LAND MINES are the answer
smile.gif
Cheap and effective.

I like the bounty idea too, pay out $100 per illegal that is successfully caught and returned(think about it one house of them and you're like 20,000 richer haha). It would be much cheaper and more effective than having the gov hire ppl to do this.

Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family,

and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across

the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few

arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports,

immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the

same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that

I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting

the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.

2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might

need, whether I use them or not.

3. All government forms need to be printed in English.

4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.

5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.

6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the

flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.

7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and

lunch.

8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy

access to government services.

9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any

effort to learn local traffic laws.

10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the

memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all

police officers speak English.

11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals

on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not

want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.

12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes,

and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.

13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice

and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might

place on the economy.

14. Eventually I want to be able to vote and have all election

materials

and notices sent to me in English with Spanish as a second language..

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these

things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico.

I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him

nicely. However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go

quail

hunting with your V.P.
lurk.gif
lurk.gif

lurk.gif

Back