The journey home..

joetrailer

Registered
Taking our queue from a certain long distance rider :poke: we've made our first stop in Delafield, WI for lunch at Mazatlan. You read that right we made it almost 30 miles without a stop (another :poke:). The next leg will be freeway so we'll probably make it all the way to Madison before we need another break :rofl: That's probably enough :poke: until the next stop..

Wow this is crazy we're already at our second stop. La Bamba 4738 East Washington Avenue, Madison, WI. Yep we made it all the way to Madison. 75 miles and it only took like 3 hours (it was supposed to take 2 not all freeway). There is a motel by the restaurant we stopped at but I don't think they do "by the hour" :p I am starting to think stopping for 20 minutes every hour is going to make this take a long time :banghead: maybe that's why he didn't make it and decided to turn around? :poke:

So playing the crawl game became less appealing when I realized there was a not so friendly looking storm system that we could miss if we just hit the road and quit goofing off.. So we did.. got on 94 and held it at 80 to Wisconsin Dells where we got gas and then we popped into a rest stop and ended up talking with a trucker for a bit and as the edge of the storm caught up to us we took off. We only got a couple minutes of rain before we got ahead of the storm again :cheerleader: Then shortly after Eau Claire we capped the top of that same storm system and got another couple minutes of rain. After that there were a couple sprinkles here and there but not even enough to get my gloves wet.. This is why I have a white and blue Busa it gives you command of wind and water :laugh: all in all nice short run.. Didn't even need a motel once :rofl:

So playing the crawl game became less appealing when I realized there was a not so friendly looking storm system that we could miss if we just hit the road and quit goofing off.. So we did.. got on 94 and held it at 80 to Wisconsin Dells where we got gas and then we popped into a rest stop and ended up talking with a trucker for a bit and as the edge of the storm caught up to us we took off. We only got a couple minutes of rain before we got ahead of the storm again :cheerleader: Then shortly after Eau Claire we capped the top of that same storm system and got another couple minutes of rain. After that there were a couple sprinkles here and there but not even enough to get my gloves wet.. This is why I have a white and blue Busa it gives you command of wind and water :laugh: all in all nice short run.. Didn't even need a motel once :rofl:
Of course I just out run storms, that's right; on my black Busa :poke:

Good to hear you 2 made it home safe. Thank you for coming. It was a pleasure meeting you 2.
You are always welcome at Casa De Lurch.

Yes, BDB we're talking about you :p next time make it to your destination :poke:. Semi, You are guilty just because. :rofl:

Just because you don't say anything publicly doesn't get you off the hook Semi. Everyone knows there's a little devil under that halo :p

BDB, Thanks again for all the fun.. I wish you would have made it, but... turning around when you were more than half way there and letting us all know so we could poke fun at you for years to come is second best. So, Thanks for that :rofl:

Back