Diana is home and resting

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
Diana was discharged from the hospital this morning. We stopped by the surgeons office on the way home and he has decided to leave the drain tubes in until Friday so we will get to go back for that.

There are 30 to 40 lymph nodes on each side of the neck and all were removed on the left side and tested for disease. The surgeon shared with us that an additional 12 to the original 3 were diseased. The good news is we got them all on that side. We have to go back on Tuesday of next week for another consultation and then hopefully we are done with this chapter.

Diana was discharged from the hospital this morning. We stopped by the surgeons office on the way home and he has decided to leave the drain tubes in until Friday so we will get to go back for that.

There are 30 to 40 lymph nodes on each side of the neck and all were removed on the left side and tested for disease. The surgeon shared with us that an additional 12 to the original 3 were diseased. The good news is we got them all on that side. We have to go back on Tuesday of next week for another consultation and then hopefully we are done with this chapter.

Thanks for the good news. Prayers sent for more :beerchug:

Thanks for the update Dan... Tell Di hi ! Glad the prognosis is looking so good at this point :cheerleader:

I'll pass along the good wishes. I'm hoping tomorrow she will be up to logging on and checking in.

Very good to hear Dan, please tell her we said hi and will keep praying for her.

Glad to hear Dan. Home is a much better place for the both of you to be. Such arelief to hear of good news. Take good care of her like we know you do. Now get some rest yourself and we will keep praying. Give her a squeeze (oh so gentle though) for me.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Sounds like a positive report! Pass on a "Get well Soon!" from the org.

Good news Dan! Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy and complete recovery!

Back