"If you mention Donna or the incident again I'll ..."

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
We finally got to see the wheelie we've been waiting forever to see~!~

I bet Peggy :laugh: aka Gemma is going to wait until the last minute to let on about the rape, then we'll have to wait until next Sept to see SAMCRO group the numbers and go kick some A

I really hope not...tell em Peggy tell em~!~ (I mean Gemma)

Forgot...I guess you all saw it last night...I had it taped and just watched it~!~ LoL

Yeah, I didn't think she would have it in her to shoot him once he started talking to her son but I bet he'll end up dead by the end of the season.

Next week's episode looks good because the white Nazi guys go after SoA in jail.

Actually this is turning out to be a really good show. Just wish it did not come on so late...and no I don't do DVR.

I had hoped that Gemma would shoot him but I think his final demise will be worth the wait.

I saw it, great episode as all are. I am ticked that I missed the 1st season, but I will be getting it on dvd.
Posted via Mobile Device

I saw it, great episode as all are. I am ticked that I missed the 1st season, but I will be getting it on dvd.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes you have to see the first season, but the second season has really wound things up and is a little better. It stinks they wait a year before showing the next season~!~

I'm really enjoying this show, can't wait for the next episode. Its like thirty bucks for the season pass on itunes.

ever opened a book to the middle and started reading??

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

ever opened a book to the middle and started reading??

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

And read each page back to the beginning~?~ :laugh:

Guess Bogus is right...If you don't watch Sons of Anarchy and plan to do so...DO NOT READ THIS THREAD~!~[/COLOR] Sorry about spoiling the story~!~

I get almost as much adrenaline from watching this show as I do going 200mph~!~ :laugh:

Last edited:
Back