The last toy i'll get for a while...

Love the AR, like the sig also. How much does the AR for for these days?
Complete ARs are going for around $900 (and up of course). I got this one for $930 and now have around $2200 in it as it sits. Worth every single penny the one time I've deployed it on duty so far. Didn't have to shoot but the EOTech sight and the vertical grip with light were priceless in the felony take down of an armed domestic violence suspect. At that moment I would have paid the whole $2200 again just to have it in my hands.
wink.gif

That P220 is sweet BT. I love my P229. One of the nicest shooting handguns I've had..

I had 226 and I just loved it, sig makes real smooth operations...not like a 1911...(have a BLK st.steel model) its just unstable...I miss sig alot far as .45 goes sig is the one, HK is good but, too bulky...
argue.gif

That P220 is sweet BT. I love my P229. One of the nicest shooting handguns I've had..
I love my P229 as well, but my favorite of all is the P226 in 9mm... Smoothest, sweetest shooting pistol I've ever fired.
wink.gif
See my "first shots thru p220..." thread for a comparo...

I had 226 and I just loved it, sig makes real smooth operations...not like a 1911...(have a BLK st.steel model) its just unstable...I miss sig alot far as .45 goes sig is the one, HK is good but, too bulky...
argue.gif
Agreed on the HK being huge and bulky, even for a .45. I've never warmed up to HK's size and shape, or their trigger pulls.

Back