What to do if a cop stops you

lil charlie said:
It has officially become a “I showed you mine now show me yours” thread. An you walked right in so it’s time to pony up! :rofl:

:rofl:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Ive been pulled over 3 times and did all of that and it works, no tickets....knock on wood. PS I also mention that Im a Plumber for Disneyland and it seems to get the cop start talking about DL and the questions that follow...... so what ever it takes to not get a ticket. the cops give me my lic. back and say "just slow down"........whew.......:rofl:

Well - When your going 59mph in a 55 mph zone i'm sure that all works fine. Besides I been pulled three times in one month... Not bragg'in just say'in.

There's a reason I keep a fire helmet sticker on the back of all my vehicles... seems to get me a little "professional courtesy", not that I get pulled over that much :laugh:

I feel if you are just honest and polite, the cop will let you go.Has worked for me lots of times.I was pulled over on the bike once on a winding back road and he was cool about it.Even forgot my wallet.I was upfront and honest and he said have a nice day.

bikers stop for cops when they try to pull them over???? interesting.....
dont they need to catch up to the speed of the busa first? or even get close enough so we can see a tiny poka dot blue red light flashing in the rearview mirrors. :whistle:

Back