Joke to start your day

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
NO EARS
Man having a drink in a bar notices the guy next to him has no ears, after a moment the guy asks loudly “WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?â€￾

Man says, well I noticed you do not have any ears.

With that, the no eared guy punches him in the mouth and kicks his butt out the door.

Another man comes in and sits down next to the guy with no ears and starts to stare at him.

Again, the guy asks “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?â€￾

The man says, well you do not have any ears.

In a mad rage, the no eared guy proceeds to beat the living snot out of the second man and throws him out the door.

The no eared guy then goes to the bathroom to clean up.

Third man walks in, sits in the seat next to where the guy sits and orders a drink, the bartender then tells him there is a guy in the bathroom with no ears and he has already beaten up two men who have said he has no ears, so don’t mention it and don’t stare.

No ears comes out of the bathroom, sits down and the third man begins to stare,
Outraged the guy yells “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?â€￾

The man calmly says “I was just admiring your contact lenses.â€￾

Slightly taken back the guys asks “How did you know I wear contact lenses?â€￾

Man answers, “Well it’s obvious you can’t wear glasses cause
“YOU DON’T HAVE ANY FLIPPIN EARS!â€￾

Oldie but Goldie.

Reminds of this gem:

Once upon a time, there was a man who had a wooden eye. He was a nice enough guy, but very self conscious about the wooden eye. He'd had it all his life, of course, and even though it was painted just perfectly so you could hardly tell, he still had no confidence in himself as a result of it.

As he grew up, he became more and more despondent about it. Even though he was respectable in all other ways, physically and mentally, he just never could get past his insecurities about his wooden eye.

One day, while in his early 20's, his friends finally convinced him to go with them to the local community dance to while away the evening hours. As could be expected, our friend was so insecure, all he could do was wallflower it the whole night long. His friends kept urging him to get out there and ask someone to dance.

Finally, in the dimly lit dance hall, he noticed a girl not far away who had also been wallflowering and as he watched, he could tell that she seemed to be quite shy and reserved as well. At one point, he realized that she had a hunchback.

The minutes passed like hours. He finally worked up his courage, rationalizing that she of all people would understand his physical flaw.

He walked up and asked, "Would you like to dance?"

She said, in an excited voice, "Would I? Would I?"

He hollered back, "Hunchback, Hunchback!!"

Tadum dum.

--Wag--

I got one for you guys!

How does a gay gang do a drive by?

They pull up in a pink ford focus, throw out a bag of Skittles, and say "Taste the rainbow, !itch!"

Back