should charges be filed against David Gregory and NBC??

Imaging the fuss it would be if LaPierre brought in and held up same mag....

The election is over. This president could give a rats a$$ about what you think of him or how you will react to anything he does. Elections have consequences. By the time this term is over the war on success may not be the only war declared on society as we know it? :dunno:

War on stupidity?, I hope he goes after the idiots. War on Trump? War on People who just can't accept a birth certificate? ..........

HA HA

jail.jpg

I was thinking if you guys want to change the president's mind on gun control just buy him a Busa and sign him up for this forum.. You people are merciless:laugh:

I don't think that was his magazine, so he didn't posess it as the law requires. I don't think the law says it's illegal to pick up a magazine owned by another party? If he had said "this is a magazine I brought from home...", and he lives in DC then he would have confessed to a crime.

PS: I couldn't find it in google but I read a story about a guy who said he drove home last night drunk as a skunk and was arrested for DUI based on his confession. The guy got off as there was no proof of his blood alcohol level but had to hire a lawyer and all - was a good lesson.

You obviously don't know the law :laugh:

"Those arent my drugs, I was holding em for a friend" :laugh:

C'mon guys, dont be silly, the law doesnt apply to the rich and/famous. :whistle: If they do go after him, it'll be up to NBC to decide his fate. If they choose to throw that paddock of lawyers on this, he'll be good in the hood, if they want nothing to do with it, he's screwed. Im just glad that mag didnt kill him, I heard they can do that.

Or better yet, a nickle bag that no one in the car with five passengers confesses to ownership and you arrest all five :laugh:

On a more serious note:
Yes and if I had a nickle for every driver that told me an officer said they could drive 15 over without getting pulled I'd be rich.

Nothing will come of this, but he violated the law and he alone is responsible.

The election is over. This president could give a rats a$$ about what you think of him or how you will react to anything he does. Elections have consequences. By the time this term is over the war on success may not be the only war declared on society as we know it? :dunno:

It's been reported that the executive branch is running the country on regulations , basically side stepping checks and balances. Over 5700 regulations have come about since election night and the review period has been shortened by them from 90 days to 30 days. Anyone scared yet :laugh:

So there's no grandfathered possession? How long have hi cap mags been banned for in Dc?
A total total no exceptions don't care how long you owned it you can't have it here ban, or what?
:)

Would you like to wager nothing happens, being as you know the law and all?
That's corruption, not the law. Yes he's a lefty and that's about all that resides in DC, so basically he can do about anything he wants and get a pass. But that's not the law nor is it the legal definition of possession.

I'll bet you $100.00 nothing happens. Care to take me up on that :poke:

really? displaying a magazine means he actually owns it????

so if someone takes a video of someone holding a gun in their hand who does not have a pistol permit should we now arrest them for being in possession of a pistol without a permit? :whistle:

some of you guys really need to learn the law before you comment on something you obviously know nothing about.

this smacks of political double standards to me....I tend to think that had Wayne held the magazine rather than the guy pushing for more gun control, everyone would be saying "oh come on! He's just holding a piece of plastic, you're going to arrest him for that?" Could be wrong, and I sincerely hope that I am, but that's the feeling I get on this one. That said, I also think that if you're stupid enough to be in possession of an illegal item on broadcast television, you've got it coming...

this smacks of political double standards to me....I tend to think that had Wayne held the magazine rather than the guy pushing for more gun control, everyone would be saying "oh come on! He's just holding a piece of plastic, you're going to arrest him for that?" Could be wrong, and I sincerely hope that I am, but that's the feeling I get on this one. That said, I also think that if you're stupid enough to be in possession of an illegal item on broadcast television, you've got it coming...

Havent you ever argued with a woman? At some point, you realize nobodies gettin anywhere and neither side will agree with anything so ya just start goin after the stupid stuff. :laugh:

Havent you ever argued with a woman? At some point, you realize nobodies gettin anywhere and neither side will agree with anything so ya just start goin after the stupid stuff. :laugh:

dear god yes! you know you've lost the argument as a guy if your complaints aren't about what the argument started on anymore :laugh:

Funny thing is many toys have exactly the same parts/materials. Stamped steal, spring and a plastic or metal follower. Make these illegal and moonshiners will give up illegal liquor and start producing these mags and selling them to criminals for $ 200.00 apiece. Does the government really think rednecks that can build monster trucks and NASCAR racers in their garages couldn't punch out thousands of these things in a few days.

During the Soviet incursion in Afgahnistan - back asswards tribal blacksmiths were turning out high quality knock off stamped and folded AK's. Just ain't that hard to duplicate this technology. So good luck getting rid of the stuff.

If I were in DC and left a mag in my rear seat I'd be in jail... What's good for the goose is good for the gander. As a practical matter - who cares - it's a piece of stamped steel with a spring.

Edit: Hell the rednecks would probably improve them... Magpuls were probably invented by rednecks....

not to be devil's advocate here...but do we really even know if that IS a hicap mag? It looks a lot like the magazine from my old airsoft rifle! :laugh:

1ph6h4.png

Back