The last toy i'll get for a while...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
I finally sold enough of my Glocks to buy the Sigs I wanted to get to replace the older non-railed versions I had before. I sold them all with plans to replace them with the railed versions so I could use the M3 light with them. I sort of wish I had kept the non-railed versions too, but honestly can't justify owning that many guns. I had developed Glock fever and had as many as 15 of the plastic fantastics in the safe at one point. So, I sold all but two of my personally owned Glocks (G19 and G26 for anyone wondering which I kept) and used the money to equip my AR and to replace my long lost Sig collection.

Today used the last of the Glock money and picked up the remaining Sig on my wish list, and the last toy I'll buy for a while... A Sig P220R in .45acp.
biggrin.gif
I remember my old non-railed P220 being the sweetest shooting pistol I had ever shot at the time. The P226 pretty much took that honor the other day based on my memory of the P220 so it's going to be fun comparing the two to see which one takes the title in a head to head shots fired comparison.

Haven't been able to shoot the 220 yet due to rain here all day, but I can't wait! Wasn't raining indoors so you know I had to snap a couple pics to post up.
wink.gif

And no, the pics aren't black & white. We just switched to black pants, grey shirts, and black/grey patches. The true color of the shirt is a bit more bluish but I guess this is what the digicam saw in the incandescent light on auto white balance.
wink.gif
And of course I'll post up pics of the groups it shoots as soon as I get a chance to shoot it.
biggrin.gif

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

hey BT I,m starting to think were birds of the same feather.... We have the exact same weapons! Thats kind of wierd, but cool. Maybe its a law enforcement thing.

hey nice toy just got a mini 14
biggrin.gif
can we say fun
Thanks. Gotta love the .223 in most anything! I prefer the AR, but I had a buttload of fun with the Mini 14's I've had. Here's my AR. Rock River Entry Tactical with all the goodies. It is pushing hard for the single most fun gun I've ever owned. Going through the patrol rifle classes with it has been an absolute BLAST!
biggrin.gif

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

biggrin.gif

is that a 30 round clip for the AR
biggrin.gif
i got one 30 round clip and two 15 round clips that are legal. the 30 is not legal in ca

after I decided to sell my guns (yup, EX-gun nut here), I chose to keep 3 pieces: a .22 Ruger pistol & rifle (plinking and to teach my daughters when they are old enough) and my SIG-220.

You've got some nice toys Chris
cool.gif

Talk to ya soon...leaving tomorrow morning
biggrin.gif

speakin of weapons i am lookin for an ar man i loved mine when in the air force and want my own personal one

Ahhh that is a sweet gun...my uncle has one and it is very nice...Makes me want to trade in my Glock 22c for one. Well trade and pay out some more.

Hey Bullet, You pretty much have MY DREAM AR built there... Love it...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146154628 -->

speakin of weapons i am lookin for an ar man i loved mine when in the air force and want my own personal one
The AR is an awesome rifle! Quite possibly my favorite rifle of all times... definitely my favorite semi-auto rifle out of all I've shot! My only regret on the AR is that I waited so long to buy one.
wink.gif
I highly recommend Rock River Arms AR's. Excellent fit & finish.

Back