Farewell, I'll be seeing you!

It's been a strange week that has led me to an epiphany. What is important in life, for that matter, how am I interracting with people mostly via keyboard and display...

I seem to be a victim of conspiracy. For example, I stopped by the grocery store to pick up some milk on my Busa. The organic brand that I buy comes in an old school glass bottle with a blue and red logotype..

I was tackled to the ground and cuffed as the cops "Assisted" the victim in the van.
Luckily, the bystanders approached the officers after they roughed me up to show them the cell phone video.
I can't win for losing these days as I drove home across the curvy canyon pass only to crash after avoiding a squirrel in the road.
The Busa is totalled and I am done with the Org.. :banghead:

The only "proper" response to this has to be:

I'm offended by this and you should not post such controversial topics

or perhaps it's

You shouldn't post this up if you don't know how to brake and park a bike bro.

-- All in fun. Good read! :thumbsup:

..ok...ok...(pant)...it's alright, now...(pant, pant)....it wasn't real....steady, ole boy, steady....:laugh:

I can huck up w/ my borther he work Cali as a camera man. He has work inlos t of movie las tv series "Prison break" let me know you are a good writter. they can use you if they go on strike againg.

he must have been really upset about the "Date night" thread... made up a whole story to vent... Go Bama!!

That's a great story! You should really take advantage of that talent.

:rofl: That was hilarious...I was a believer until about halfway. Thanks for the laugh.

Dude's sitting at his keyboard saying "...what for it.......waaaaaaiiiit for iiiiit..." and then going to bust out with "So, how did you guys like that one?" at the most dramatic moment.

Hurray for squirrels!:laugh:

Back