Let me see if i got this right???

gurrera

Registered
IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.
IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.
IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.
IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.
IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.
IF YOU CROSS THE U. S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET * A JOB, * A DRIVERS LICENSE, * SSN CARD, * WELFARE, * FOOD BANKS, * CREDIT CARDS, * SUBSIDIZED RENT, * FREE EDUCATION, * FREE HEALTH CARE, * BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE * THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR OLD COUNTRY’S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON’T GET ENOUGH RESPECT
JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRMGRASP ON THE SITUATION…:banghead:

Gurrera

It's the American way:banghead: Oh by the way you forgot the part about how they will have more "rights" than we do:poke:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

gurrera said:
IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.
IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.
IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.
IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.
IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.
IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.
IF YOU CROSS THE U. S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET * A JOB, * A DRIVERS LICENSE, * SSN CARD, * WELFARE, * FOOD BANKS, * CREDIT CARDS, * SUBSIDIZED RENT, * FREE EDUCATION, * FREE HEALTH CARE, * BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE * THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR OLD COUNTRY’S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON’T GET ENOUGH RESPECT
JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRMGRASP ON THE SITUATION…:banghead:

Gurrera

Roflmao.

Let's see

N. Korea-. Brutal dictatorship
Iran- brutal dictatorship
Afghan- brutal dictatorship
Saudi Arabia-. Brutal monarchy/dictatorship
China- brutal communist state
Venezuela- brutal quasi elected dictatorship
Cuba- brutal dictatorship

USA- morden first world country that is a leader in humanitarian beliefs.

Oh ya when you try an immigrate legally you get bogged down in years or decades in some cases of buerocratic BS.

Please don't make our glorious country out to be worse than your examples.

So what you are saying is we should be like the rest of this crazy murderous sick twisted world and just kill anyone who comes across our border? Did I understand you correctly?

Ya, give then every thing when they don't pay taxes, and take it away from us that do pay the taxes.:moon:
Gurrera

So what you are saying is we should be like the rest of this crazy murderous sick twisted world and just kill anyone who comes across our border? Did I understand you correctly?

Yes. Along with pedophiles and drunk drivers.

It's the American way:banghead: Oh by the way you forgot the part about how they will have more "rights" than we do:poke:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

It`s the Liberal way. Make me Boss of the Country for a week. I will give you REAL change. ???

Back