Because they are Evil

WTH is this basement crap? Did some right wing azzhole once say Biden was in a basement or something and you, being a trump slurper, continue repeating this drivel? He lost and he’ll lose again. Wanna bet? Of course, when he loses (again) the right wing trumper thumpers will all say the election was rigged. Losers all.

View attachment 1681947

View attachment 1681948
LOLOL ! Severe TDS ! You bought, ate, regurgitated the MSM lies and then post them here like it's the truth? The election was rigged well in advance with the covid rules, mail in balloting and election rule changes.... but you're too ignorant to see that... you actually believe some stuffed suit sitting in his basement got 81 million votes. Believe whatever you like... you went over the edge years ago.

Many polls if you believe in polls tell a different story... but... TDS is the rule for living life these days for millions that have acquired that mental disorder.... without it these people have little to go on.

Next... somebody will say the Trump economy and policies were horrible... lol !

The dice were cast a few decades ago that got us to where our nation is at today. Only a reset in values coupled with truth on massive scale can reverse the course we are currently on. As it was said years ago... everything is a lie.... can you tell who is really lying?
TDS isn't a thing, sick and tired of Trumps nonsense is a real thing and that is what voters have these days...

Sick and tired of Biden is becoming more and more common as well only because he seems to be going senile.

However, drive like a maniac, speed, weave in and out of traffic, don't wear a seat belt and you will be stopped and ticketed and if you don't look after those tickets will be caught and locked up until you do.....why does the government do this you ask.....because of the alarming rate of people dying in accidents either by their own hand or caused by others....for all the good that is done by motorists, there is far more dangerous habits killing people out there.

If there were no rules in raising kids, they'd be out of hand...even when I was a kid there were rules to be followed....not to mention more corporal punishment and common sense........not everyone has this as you well know....
I speed when the road is clear, not congested. I quit the last job over the drive I had to make every day. I found a new job that was one third shorter and has much less traffic. I always wear my seat belt... even at work when operating heavy equipment. It's a real good idea and a job related rule anyway. Especially now that this new job sits right on the San Andreas fault line just north of Palm Springs California. It was reported yesterday a 3.8 earthquake was reported in Coachella California yesterday. Not a big quake, but noticeable about 10 to 20 miles away if you are there standing on the ground. If you were driving it's unlikely you would even notice it though you might see the earth rolling like a wave.

TDS isn't a thing, sick and tired of Trumps nonsense is a real thing and that is what voters have these days...

Sick and tired of Biden is becoming more and more common as well only because he seems to be going senile.
Only because he is going senile? Biden isn't even calling the shots other that to zig every DA on Trump for anything they can conflate into something they imagined to begin with.

Biden was never presidential material... he was installed as the good puppet he is for the simple fact he is so compromised with China, Ukraine and other bad actors around the world. Didn't you love it when he fist bumped the Saudi King when he went there to beg for oil while we sit on some of the cleanest oil reserves in the USA? I worked in the Bakken oil field in 2011 and 2012. Being a former oilfield guy with 8 years of experience I spent time and asked questions with fracking crews to discover more about this oil field when I was there. Well, guess what? When you drill a well in the Bakken field its not whether or not you are going to get the cleanest crude oil in the USA ( it looks like clean motor oil ) its how much oil are you going to get from that well. Now, get this... another formation called the "Three Forks" lies under the Bakken formation. I wonder if they will ever get to that formation for cheap clean crude oil and natural gas?

So.... why does Brandon turn over much of our oil reserves to China and beg for Saudi oil and that dirty Venezuela crude? How does that impact our nations economy with high oil prices? What did Trump's oil policy directives do for energy in our country during his term? Well, you ain't gonna answer that question because TDS has taken over your thought processes. See... this is fun... isn't it? lol

The author of the book that was interviewed was also afflicted with TDS for a period of time... researching for the book and talking to people she respected is what actually changed her position on Trump.... so... ( tongue in cheek ) now you know how serious her brain washing exercise was.

I paid $6.09 a gallon for premium yesterday at an ARCO station by my house. ARCO brags about low gas prices and charges 35 cents for the privilege of using a credit or debit card to pay for gas. What a great deal, eh?

Last edited:
Only because he is going senile? Biden isn't even calling the shots other that to zig every DA on Trump for anything they can conflate into something they imagined to begin with.

Biden was never presidential material... he was installed as the good puppet he is for the simple fact he is so compromised with China, Ukraine and other bad actors around the world. Didn't you love it when he fist bumped the Saudi King when he went there to beg for oil while we sit on some of the cleanest oil reserves in the USA? I worked in the Bakken oil field in 2011 and 2012. Being a former oilfield guy with 8 years of experience I spent time and asked questions with fracking crews to discover more about this oil field when I was there. Well, guess what? When you drill a well in the Bakken field its not whether or not you are going to get the cleanest crude oil in the USA ( it looks like clean motor oil ) its how much oil are you going to get from that well. Now, get this... another formation called the "Three Forks" lies under the Bakken formation. I wonder if they will ever get to that formation for cheap clean crude oil and natural gas?

So.... why does Brandon turn over much of our oil reserves to China and beg for Saudi oil and that dirty Venezuela crude? How does that impact our nations economy with high oil prices? What did Trump's oil policy directives do for energy in our country during his term? Well, you ain't gonna answer that question because TDS has taken over your thought processes. See... this is fun... isn't it? lol

The author of the book that was interviewed was also afflicted with TDS for a period of time... researching for the book and talking to people she respected is what actually changed her position on Trump.... so... ( tongue in cheek ) now you know how serious her brain washing exercise was.

I paid $6.09 a gallon for premium yesterday at an ARCO station by my house. ARCO brags about low gas prices and charges 35 cents for the privilege of using a credit or debit card to pay for gas. What a great deal, eh?
Take a look outside the US, the world isn't exactly stable (and it don't matter who is sitting in the White House either) so fuel prices are where they are as a result.

You have absolutely no idea what has taken over MY thought process but it sure ain't anything to do with Trump or Biden...

LOLOL ! Severe TDS ! You bought, ate, regurgitated the MSM lies and then post them here like it's the truth? The election was rigged well in advance with the covid rules, mail in balloting and election rule changes.... but you're too ignorant to see that... you actually believe some stuffed suit sitting in his basement got 81 million votes. Believe whatever you like... you went over the edge years ago.

Again with the basement? WTH? And no bet right? Can’t risk a $100 bet to this forum? I can understand your position, whatever the result, the election will be rigged and even though your guy will lose (again) he never really had a chance and we’ll be back where we are now right? Yeah I wouldn’t throw any money away on that bet either if I thought like you.

BTW what time does your ‘old man’ have to be in criminal court tomorrow? The other old man doesn’t.

Again with the basement? WTH? And no bet right? Can’t risk a $100 bet to this forum? I can understand your position, whatever the result, the election will be rigged and even though your guy will lose (again) he never really had a chance and we’ll be back where we are now right? Yeah I wouldn’t throw any money away on that bet either if I thought like you.

BTW what time does your ‘old man’ have to be in criminal court tomorrow? The other old man doesn’t.
Hi. I hope it was not fixed, but I think it was as he was out in front then late at night the mail in votes came out from under the tables and Biden won. Do not forget that Trump received more votes the anyone except Biden. If they cheared they did it so good noone can find out how. They had 4 years to learn how. Hillary does not back down on Trump cheated. She could not beleive that no matter how much money she spent that she lost.

Hi. I hope it was not fixed, but I think it was as he was out in front then late at night the mail in votes came out from under the tables and Biden won.
Also don't forget that Democrats tended to stick to Covid protocols more than Republicans, so many voted by mail rather than going to the crowded polls. Also remember that the mail in votes were counted last, which accounts for Biden's come from behind victory. This we've discussed at length and yet here we are again. That said, unless something changes, we are headed for a geriatric election in November in which there will be no winner as far as the American people are concerned.

Hi. I hope it was not fixed, but I think it was as he was out in front then late at night the mail in votes came out from under the tables and Biden won. Do not forget that Trump received more votes the anyone except Biden. If they cheared they did it so good noone can find out how. They had 4 years to learn how. Hillary does not back down on Trump cheated. She could not beleive that no matter how much money she spent that she lost.
Just take a look at how effective their propaganda machine is that 4+ years later people are still thinking the election was stolen......

You speak of Clinton but she wasn't caught calling senators trying to get them to change votes or to direct her followers to attempt to disrupt the electoral vote........but Trump did.....how soon does one forget that he attempted basically an unorganized coup. If his followers would have found Pelosi or got into the chamber when the members of the government were present...what do you think they'd have done?

This shows how easy it is to get people onto a theme...much like how a cult works....the Trump cult.....there is very little that is redeemable about the man yet people flock to him.........like a cult leader.......

Hi. I hope it was not fixed, but I think it was as he was out in front then late at night the mail in votes came out from under the tables and Biden won. Do not forget that Trump received more votes the anyone except Biden. If they cheared they did it so good noone can find out how. They had 4 years to learn how. Hillary does not back down on Trump cheated. She could not believe that no matter how much money she spent that she lost.

“votes came out from under the tables”. Geebus man, if you really believe that you’ll ever believe the election wasn’t stolen. You, like some others apparently have no idea how many people would have to be involved to sway a national election. And (and) you refuse to think about those numbers. BTW, Hillary got millions more popular votes than trump, he only won via the stupid azz electoral college votes. Haven’t you heard of the 60+ court cases trump tried using to sway the results in his favor? He lost ALL but one of them, even those reviewed by his own nominated republican judges. What else do you want in terms of proof? EVERY lawyer and aide (he chose) testified that there was NO proof the election was stolen. The idiot pillow guy lost 5M because he couldn’t provide any proof. Giuliani was disgraced and will soon be disbarred for his lying allegations that trump won. He also couldn’t prove what he claimed he could. And yet you believe what?

Last edited:
Take a look outside the US, the world isn't exactly stable (and it don't matter who is sitting in the White House either) so fuel prices are where they are as a result.

You have absolutely no idea what has taken over MY thought process but it sure ain't anything to do with Trump or Biden...
Really? You aren't influenced by the world you see from where you sit? I take it from what you said that when you voice an opinion it really isn't something you thought up all by yourself. I can believe that pretty easily for the simple fact nothing most of us think of is a new thought or idea that hasn't already been put together by somebody else.

Anyway... America has the oil fields and resources to be self sufficient PLUS export oil to other countries. because we just did it 5 years ago. My guess is Canada could do the same if they weren't under the control of nefarious czars. The world is still heavily reliant on oil production and will be for decades to come. The life cycle of wind farms and solar farms isn't the panacea the climate activist want you to believe they are when you consider what is involved in mining the resources to build them.

“votes came out from under the tables”. Geebus man, if you really believe that you’ll ever believe the election wasn’t stolen. You, like some others apparently have no idea how many people would have to be involved to sway a national election. And (and) you refuse to think about those numbers. BTW, Hillary got millions more popular votes than trump, he only won via the stupid azz electoral college votes. Haven’t you heard of the 60+ court cases trump tried using to sway the results in his favor? He lost ALL but one of them, even those reviewed by his own nominated republican judges. What else do you want in terms of proof? EVERY lawyer and aide (he chose) testified that there was NO proof the election was stolen. The idiot pillow guy lost 5M because he couldn’t provide any proof. Giuliani was disgraced and will soon be disbarred for his lying allegations that trump won. He also couldn’t prove what he claimed he could. And yet you believe what?
Its all BS and it fools you completely... Trump is winning in Georgia after Fanni and her boyfriend got caught using over $700,000 of tax payer money to party and travel instead of funding an attack on Trump. The judge made the boyfriend discontinue his legal act of foolishness and connection to Fanni with that case. She should have lost her law license for those violations regardless. Every case against Trump requires that phony charges and lies have to be revealed in order for justice to prevail. You don't get it... Trump is a threat too their power and the idiots in power will do anything to keep that power.

Your stupidity is obvious because you don't even understand why the electoral college voting system was created in the first place.

When it comes to justice I would love to see all the signers of the FISA warrants get charged with treason for abusing their power. The Russia hoax was all based on lies. Steele wouldn't even sign the documents that told the story for a million dollars because he knew it was all based on lies. everything since then has been based in lies. As far as the election goes... the proof of voter fraud hasn't reached the court rooms where it matters with a few exceptions. One thing for sure... when a county has 200,000 more votes for Biden than it has voters in that county something ain't right... but it matter little when your head is stuck on Orange Man Bad all the time.

At this point in time I think the chance of an election taking place are only about 50 / 50. Why? Because a whole new plan to disrupt the process or completely cancel it is not beyond what the idiots in charge are willing to do. They have already assembled in cities all over this country men of an age group that can be armed if nessasary to create the chaos need to cancel an election. I also wouldn't be at all surprised if he is murdered before the election takes place. Why? Because the same methods have been used by the CIA in other countries and it's well documented. You forget how ruthless people in power are when they think they have total control of America close at hand.
And.... You still think Oswald shot JFK.

As far as court tomorrow goes... it's all a big political circus act. Biden is actually guilty of doing the same document violations as Trump is charged with. He was violating high security document possession even when he was a senator because they found documents in various places where he probably forgot they were even there from his time as a senator. You do know that a president has higher authority to view certain cllassified documents than a senator... or perhaps you don't know that.

As far as betting goes... to bad the next Super Bowl is so far away.

The Political environment we have today is full of bad actors, judges that take bribes, politicians that get kickbacks and lobbyist that work for a fee to compromise whomever they have been assigned to to get a certain decisive vote in DC. Blackmail is also alive and well in this world so the outcomes have more to do with power than they do with honest dealings. You probably still think Epstein hung himself.

Last edited:
Holy cow, jerks thinks the election may not even happen. Who is going to be murdered? And to show for sure that you’re batshit crazy you’ve interjected 0swald and JFK?!? You’ve even decided that I think he shot JFK? Where did that come from, 1963? You haven’t drawn a stick figure on the basement wall and named it after me have you? You talk in ASSumptions like they’re facts. I know I know, we’re all supposed to believe that everyone is against trump and only he can save us from evil. Not happenin….

Really? You aren't influenced by the world you see from where you sit? I take it from what you said that when you voice an opinion it really isn't something you thought up all by yourself. I can believe that pretty easily for the simple fact nothing most of us think of is a new thought or idea that hasn't already been put together by somebody else.

Anyway... America has the oil fields and resources to be self sufficient PLUS export oil to other countries. because we just did it 5 years ago. My guess is Canada could do the same if they weren't under the control of nefarious czars. The world is still heavily reliant on oil production and will be for decades to come. The life cycle of wind farms and solar farms isn't the panacea the climate activist want you to believe they are when you consider what is involved in mining the resources to build them.
Nope, not influenced at all.....I am able to depict realty from subterfuge.......who actually takes up space behind the big desk in the White House is irrelevant, most of anything is not under their control alone, or it would be a dictatorship....anything the president wants to get done has to go in front of congress who can shut it down at any time.

The biggest issue is the former president wasn't for all people.....both parties have to serve the citizens of the US regardless of how they feel towards a particular group.....

Trump was and is a glory hog that is in it for one person.....himself.....20 yrs ago Biden would have been an entirely different person but Trump would have been the same....

The US deserves a better president sitting in the White House then either of these men provide and it's time for both of them to go and someone else to take the helm.........sadly the parties weren't able to present anyone to compete....so the US will suffer as a result.....

Just take a look at how effective their propaganda machine is that 4+ years later people are still thinking the election was stolen......

You speak of Clinton but she wasn't caught calling senators trying to get them to change votes or to direct her followers to attempt to disrupt the electoral vote........but Trump did.....how soon does one forget that he attempted basically an unorganized coup. If his followers would have found Pelosi or got into the chamber when the members of the government were present...what do you think they'd have done?

This shows how easy it is to get people onto a theme...much like how a cult works....the Trump cult.....there is very little that is redeemable about the man yet people flock to him.........like a cult leader.......
Hi. Remember that I received 2 ballets with 2 versions of my name. I went and asked about it. they said that could not happen. I showed the ballets they did not know what to say. said they will look into it, never got back to me. I will see if I get 2 more in the mail that I never asked for in the first place. Could I have voted 4 times? No cult here I do not like Trump as a person but I liked most of what he did, not perfect but who is.

You may find this a credible explanation for his behavior.

Nope, not influenced at all.....I am able to depict realty from subterfuge.......who actually takes up space behind the big desk in the White House is irrelevant, most of anything is not under their control alone, or it would be a dictatorship....anything the president wants to get done has to go in front of congress who can shut it down at any time.

The biggest issue is the former president wasn't for all people.....both parties have to serve the citizens of the US regardless of how they feel towards a particular group.....

Trump was and is a glory hog that is in it for one person.....himself.....20 yrs ago Biden would have been an entirely different person but Trump would have been the same....

The US deserves a better president sitting in the White House then either of these men provide and it's time for both of them to go and someone else to take the helm.........sadly the parties weren't able to present anyone to compete....so the US will suffer as a result.....
Trump was in it for himself? He donated his salary and took his hands off the real estate business which also affected his net worth. Trump wasn't writing bills to pass along to Congress to increase his property values... Trump wasn't doing thing like Obama did with Solandra.... Trump wasn't pitching his properties to be rented or sold. Trump focused on peace by meeting with foreign adversaries and had some successes unlike the clown in DC right now. Trump focused on American energy production and lower prices and higher employment was the result. Trump focused on the border and was making good progress with illegal immigration rates dropping to record lows. Yeah... you think that is self promotion... hmmm... I am pretty certain something is influencing you to say the things you say. I just remembered... he did say some things on Twitter that really upset the victim class of people with identity issues.

As far as you saying he wasn't for all people.... which ones do you claim he discriminated against? Was it those that brought articles of impeachment... or was it the MSM that lied over and over about what he said or did?

Trump was in it for himself? He donated his salary and took his hands off the real estate business which also affected his net worth. Trump wasn't writing bills to pass along to Congress to increase his property values... Trump wasn't doing thing like Obama did with Solandra.... Trump wasn't pitching his properties to be rented or sold. Trump focused on peace by meeting with foreign adversaries and had some successes unlike the clown in DC right now. Trump focused on American energy production and lower prices and higher employment was the result. Trump focused on the border and was making good progress with illegal immigration rates dropping to record lows. Yeah... you think that is self promotion... hmmm... I am pretty certain something is influencing you to say the things you say. I just remembered... he did say some things on Twitter that really upset the victim class of people with identity issues.

As far as you saying he wasn't for all people.... which ones do you claim he discriminated against? Was it those that brought articles of impeachment... or was it the MSM that lied over and over about what he said or did?
Trump is an elitist, the very class of people who live far beyond the blue collar people he pretends to identify with....you can be guaranteed his brand made money while he was in the office....people like him don't do anything for nothing.....

Trump was in this for the prestige, glory and bragging rights that he is the "big dog."

The only thing influencing me is my own eyes and ears and the fact that I can't be swayed into the "Trump cult" like so many others are.

If you are suggesting I fall into the victim class with identity issues, you haven't read a single one of my posts on this forum and have absolutely zero clue as to what I represent.

IF he were to get back into the White House, it would be a rough 4 years for the American people-that is if they can get him out and he doesn't declare himself untouchable......look how hard it was to get him out after the election and look how awful he left......like a sulking child......

Imagine the message being sent to the world of having a convicted criminal as a president? The US might as well withdraw from the world as it will no longer have any credibility at all.

Last edited:
Did you hear his Gettysburg speech? He’s lost whatever was left of his damn mind. …’never fight uphill me boys’.

Arrrr….. :laugh:

Back