New gun laws won't work says the guy who's pushing them on us.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Biden concedes new laws won’t end gun massacres – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

So now here he is saying the very laws he's trying to pass wont work or prevent another mass shooting. No I didn't miss the point he made whereas we must try. Nor did I miss it two weeks ago when he surrounded himself with kids on stage and tried to convince the world banning certain items and weapons would make them safer.
So when Wayne LaPierre from NRA says new laws won't work he's a hard headed gunnut unwilling to listen but when Biden says the same thing it's seen as the sad laughable truth said by one who's famous for shooting himself in the foot, pun intended.

What say you libs?
Willie? Justify please.

lmao....:rofl: yea im reading this....:laugh: nice try spinning what the article says.....:whistle: no thats not what he said. not even remotely close!

the story states that..... Biden admitted to reporters Thursday that any measures passed by Congress would fail in totally eliminating gun deaths. no chit really! there is nothing anyone can do to totally eliminate gun deaths.

thats like saying if having cops doesnt eliminate ALL crime then there is no need in having them.

come to terms with the fact gun laws are going to change sooner or later as they should. there will be thousands of more senseless murders committed this year with guns that will only weaken the pro gun advocates agenda and lobbying power. thats a fact.

Specifically he said 'these mass killings' not gun deaths.
Yet like I said two weeks ago in big display with the Pres. they try to convince
us banning these weapons would definitely have an impact.

And since you blew thru my orig post? Ill remind you I agree with him and the truth in what he says.
Two points:
Why when NRA says same thing it's looked at as redneck bubbas just clutchin' their guns but when Biden says it its well the real truth sadly but lets not concentrate on that.
And two why why why when you are pushing these laws would you come out and say 'well they aren't really gonna stop anything'?

It was only a matter of time before Biden himself did himself in.

It might be a calculated move. Get ready to register all personally owned weapons. I don't see Congress having much to do with this and the Leader of the Senate wasn't exactly behind it, so that leaves you with plan B or Presidential Orders. I guess it's a wait and see.

Register weapons? Do3 paaaaaalease. NY is going to lead us into the abyss come April 15th when their new law officially makes millions instant criminals.

Register weapons? Do3 paaaaaalease. NY is going to lead us into the abyss come April 15th when their new law officially makes millions instant criminals.
I understand the dudes in the Blue Berets will help you fill out those pesky forms ........

Makes perfect sense - this is Biden going off script. In this case what he's saying is absolutely true. But, remember this whole effort is fundementally not about decreasing violence. It's about incrementally denying you your second amendment rights. Who cares if it doesnt' reduce crime and violence. First we get rid of the dangerous looking guns, then we get ride of any guns with magazines, then we eliminate revolvers, then we get ride of one shot hunting rifles, then we take flare guns, pellet guns, BB guns and ban the manufacture of toy guns (because they're dangerous looking too!). On and On until the only ones who have guns are criminals. Then guess what the deranged, disgruntle and criminal will do? Molitov cocktails, pipe bombs, fertilzer bombs, they will run people over with cars, use a kitchen knife, hammer, axe, screw driver or their bare hands. Violence is a human problem - not a tool problem.

If I hear one more gun grabber (Obama - I skeet shot all the time - BS) say I respect hunters rights with respect to the second amendment my head is going to explode. The second amendment doesn't have anything to do with hunting. I don't hunt. And, as long as someone else is willing to provide me with meat I won't hunt. But, I do want my weapons to provide for my families security. And, I want the best weapon available if needed.

Brpo I feel same way. 'I respect the 2A and hunters and the right to own a gun to defend oneself, but who needs an ar15?' just makes me wanna :tantrum: :guns: :drink:

I am now more convinced so than ever that the other side recognizes the lunacy in the above statement and is purposely ignoring the true purpose of the 2A. This makes them enemies to the oath and constitution they swore to defend and uphold.

They are directly and publicly attacking a key in our freedom.
So the question begs. How much longer are we as citizens supposed to continue to place hope that the pen is still mightier than the sword? At what point in time does anyone here think it will become time for our side to publicly label them what they are and physically go after them?

I AM NOT ADVOCATING OR PLANNING THAT IN ANYWAY.

I'm just wondering if Feinstein would be so ardent in her efforts if the NRA put out a wanted posted for her labeled as a traitor to the republic?

I't is a really good thing that we have the NRA or these rights would be gone already.

See Sunday program:

Strom:

The battle to save our Second Amendment freedoms is raging right now.

And if you saw any coverage of this week's Senate hearings on gun control, you know the media elites and the gun ban lobby are running wild with half-truths, deceptions, and downright lies about you, me and our gun rights.
So I'm going on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace to set the record straight! Please watch at 9:00 a.m. ET this Sunday - and tell your family, friends and fellow gun owners to watch as well.
As always, thank you for your support and your willingness to STAND AND FIGHT with me and NRA.

I've never been more grateful to have you fighting by my side.

Wayne
Wayne LaPierre
Executive Vice President
NRA

I was very impressed with Ted Cruz at the committee hearings the other day. That guy is well spoken, articulate and quick...

Back