The mileage log contest-birds take flight

Here’s my latest update. .
358kms. . .
Quite sad really :confused:

401E169F-7F67-4A6E-A455-35B39C1C96A5.jpeg

I got in 54 miles today, planned on more but I need to order my battery as when I stopped for a break it wouldn’t start I had to push it up the hill and roll down it and pop the clutch to start it so just came back home after that

Alright, one of you experts needs to tell me what is going on.

My '14 Gen 2's drive mode has never worked - has always displayed only "A" on the cluster. Switch has never worked since bought used with 10k mi. I was told such a condition was the result of a prior (prev owner) ECU flash.

Had my ECU flashed by Frank over a year ago. Nothing about the drive mode indicator changed after that flash - still stuck in A Mode.

My confusion is that, looking thru all of the pics on this thread, no one else has their mode indicator showing on their display... ignition on, off, doesn't seem to matter.

I think everyone else's bike is broken but mine. Anyone care to explain?

Alright, one of you experts needs to tell me what is going on.

My '14 Gen 2's drive mode has never worked - has always displayed only "A" on the cluster. Switch has never worked since bought used with 10k mi. I was told such a condition was the result of a prior (prev owner) ECU flash.

Had my ECU flashed by Frank over a year ago. Nothing about the drive mode indicator changed after that flash - still stuck in A Mode.

My confusion is that, looking thru all of the pics on this thread, no one else has their mode indicator showing on their display... ignition on, off, doesn't seem to matter.

I think everyone else's bike is broken but mine. Anyone care to explain?
My bike worked / showed it before the ECU flash by Rob @ BCP . Once flashed it was gone .

Back