The mileage log contest-birds take flight

I’m way behind mileage wise but maybe I’ll finish the year strong... A few pics from today’s ride

177934A9-D159-4AC6-9F97-D17BCD5134F4.jpeg

81E14C32-9DD6-485C-A4EB-24992B0DFA89.jpeg

D5FF44F3-860E-4A58-BCF7-9DCB2754D614.jpeg

Alright, one of you experts needs to tell me what is going on.

My '14 Gen 2's drive mode has never worked - has always displayed only "A" on the cluster. Switch has never worked since bought used with 10k mi. I was told such a condition was the result of a prior (prev owner) ECU flash.

Had my ECU flashed by Frank over a year ago. Nothing about the drive mode indicator changed after that flash - still stuck in A Mode.

My confusion is that, looking thru all of the pics on this thread, no one else has their mode indicator showing on their display... ignition on, off, doesn't seem to matter.

I think everyone else's bike is broken but mine. Anyone care to explain?
I had mine flashed by @POWERHOUSE as well and my mode select still works and if I don't push the button ot doesn't show nothing.

I have "doctor'd" my odom and am a shoe-in for the "Garage Queen" prize. :thumbsup:
Shhss...don't tell Tached.
Rubb.

How we doing here?

Think mine will be the lowest, less than 1,000 miles for the year.

Remember, there is a 24K gold 300 Winchester Magnum bullet pen for the winner. Rules are highest mileage for the year, two pictures one at start and one at finish. No cheating, December 31st is getting closer.

I'll have to join in next year (if I remember!). Plan to go from FL-CA and back as well as at least one from FL-TN and back.

You make it to SoCal lemme know I'm buying you a meal ... and a free couch if you need a place to crash for the night
For sure! :beerchug:
It'll all depend on a lot of factors...mainly work as I don't get paid leave/vacation time, but I'm working a ton of OT right now to save up for it. I'll definitely be making a post on here at least a month in advance to see if any members can throw/sell me a shower and couch/garage/backyard tent on the way.
Goal is to see the Sequoia trees and Yosemite NP. Most likely won't go to the coast...my beaches have real sand :laugh:

Last edited:
For sure! :beerchug:
It'll all depend on a lot of factors...mainly work as I don't get paid leave/vacation time, but I'm working a ton of OT right now to save up for it. I'll definitely be making a post on here at least a month in advance to see if any members can throw/sell me a shower and couch/garage/backyard tent on the way.
Goal is to see the Sequoia trees and Yosemite NP.
@WuzzaCBXRider

Most likely won't go to the coast...my beaches have real sand :laugh:

what the --?? You mean that pond to your East?? Make your way out here I'll show you a real ocean..AND you'll be able to lane split to the sand.
(pretty sad that's about all we have to brag about out here these days - lane splitting)

what the --?? You mean that pond to your East?? Make your way out here I'll show you a real ocean..AND you'll be able to lane split to the sand.
(pretty sad that's about all we have to brag about out here these days - lane splitting)
LOL I don't trust the other yahoos on the rode to split
yeah yeah, but at least I can walk around comfortably without rocks! Pashnit's pics of that coastline might persuade me otherwise...

Back