A New contest....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
The winner will get a new busa wall tribute that we make on the laser and also a 6 inch LED sign.

We can work out the artwork with the winner or the LED sign. The tribute will have your member number, sign up date engraved and a special Scavenger hunt winner on it too...

100_2577.jpg

DSC01441-sized.jpg

The rules are simple....

No obscene / vulgar pics
No photoshop pics
All items in one photo
All pics must be in this thread, if they are somewhere else they will not be judged.
Must be submitted before midnight Oct. 31st. CST

We are calling this the busa scavenger hunt, the first one is going to be themed with halloween so get ready.... You have to submit a picture on this thread with your bike and all of the items listed, they have to be in plain sight of the camera, organize it how you want, set the background how you want. Since this is a halloween theme having the pic in front of a scary scene would really impress the judges....

Speaking of the judges we aren't sure who is going to be on the panel deciding but I am leaning towards some folks outside the org.... We will let you know who the judges will be before the final day.

1. Someone must be in a costume with your busa, your kid, your dog it doesnt matter.
2. Unwrapped piece of candy like a Twix or other candy.
3. A cat (alive or stuffed?)
4. Witches hat
5. Skull
6. Dvd of a scary movie
7. Jack-0-latern

That's it, just remember that you really can't cheat you either have all the stuff or you don't. The judges will be looking for all of the items in one shot, the background, the lighting and the overall creativity......

Good Luck folks...

the admin team!

100_2577.jpg

DSC01441-sized.jpg

A request for clarification/modification. The person in costume shouldn't be dressed as "a motorcyclist", i.e. no one in leathers saying that's their costume.

This is gonna be fun!

A request for clarification/modification. The person in costume shouldn't be dressed as "a motorcyclist", i.e. no one in leathers saying that's their costume.

This is gonna be fun!

I suppose a person could claim that as a costume but I don't think the judges would give very many points for it.

Stay tuned for my pic . I got this no problem !
Front of my house already has everything set out .
Put Adam/Spiderman on Blanca and done !

Chrisjp who is this Blanca person you speak of.. We used to have someone here by that name but haven't seen him in a long time...

Back