Hayabusa picture contest,I've done these before.

E7A4AF46-CC9A-4951-A779-7AB7373A7CAA.jpeg

There was a guy last summer doing a falconry display....I really wanted to take my bike and get a picture with the falcon sitting on the mirror....

The day turned to crap as a storm blew in and the display was cancelled...I'll have my ear to the ground awaiting another display this summer...I think that would have been a really cool picture.

You Bastid's is really lettin' me down.Almost 700 views but not alot of shutter bug offerings. Come on snap to it Marine.
Questions I'll be asking the winner in order to facilitate a cool prize:
Could be anything in the prize pak.
Whats yer t shirt size?
Gen I or II and color?
Age?
Male or female,sometimes,around here you have to ask to be sure. :p
Hobbies/interests?
Would you accept dinner for two at this quiet little bistro I know,it's off the beaten path?
Things like that. NOW,get them pics in.Only ten more sleeps till this thing is over. Dont make me angry.

As soon as we reach midnight of the 31st [PST,my time,LOL] all you members will then pick [by posting yer top five picks] vote for yerself,yer buddy,the photo,etc. I'm not in the running. Midnight 2-3 days later I'll throw your nominations up on a pole.Let that run a couple days. Then the big pay off.
The trophy...no, the bragging rights...ahhh no,simple satisfaction will have to do. If it was me,I'd be in it just for the free shi7. :thumbsup:

Back