Busa Photos

Thinkin... let's not bother captain with this, as he has less time on his hands than Dustman.
I know Dustman is busy too, but if he can create a "1st Quarter Photo Entries" page in the gallery section, that would be a good start. It is going to be damn near impossible to collect an entry fee like I first thought, so the grand prize could be something as trivial as a Bozo Button. Or maybe a movie ticket to go see "Torque".

Dustman? Can you do that for us when you get a chance please?
How about the grand prize being a shot of the picture blown up under it's own thread???  Just a way to recognize...  
muscle.gif
or a large version of the winning photo on the hayabusa.org home page with a caption stating the winner's name.  
smile.gif
Ain't that what I said?
rock.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

Thinkin... let's not bother captain with this, as he has less time on his hands than Dustman.
I know Dustman is busy too, but if he can create a "1st Quarter Photo Entries" page in the gallery section, that would be a good start. It is going to be damn near impossible to collect an entry fee like I first thought, so the grand prize could be something as trivial as a Bozo Button. Or maybe a movie ticket to go see "Torque".

How about the grand prize being a shot of the picture blown up under it's own thread???  Just a way to recognize...  
muscle.gif
or a large version of the winning photo on the hayabusa.org home page with a caption stating the winner's name.  
smile.gif
Ain't that what I said?
rock.gif

smile.gif
No. You said
How about the grand prize being a shot of the picture blown up under it's own thread??? Just a way to recognize...
muscle.gif
[/QUOTE]

I said photo blown up with a caption reading "This months winner is XXXX"
and have that on the front/main/home page of www.hayabusa.org for all of the world to view when they visit our site.
Can you see the difference now? Is the pain medication wearing off yet??
wink.gif

smile.gif

muscle.gif

muscle.gif
smile.gif
Ain't that what I said?
rock.gif

smile.gif
No. You said
muscle.gif

I said photo blown up with a caption reading "This months winner is XXXX"
and have that on the front/main/home page of www.hayabusa.org for all of the world to view when they visit our site.
Can you see the difference now? Is the pain medication wearing off yet??  
wink.gif
[/QUOTE]
I still say we said the same thing...Ump...Well anyway I like it...

smile.gif

muscle.gif

This is a great idea Thinker, but I wish that the photos would be limited to Busa's...Should be limited to Busa's...Must be limited to Busa's...

This is a great idea Thinker, but I wish that the photos would be limited to Busa's...Should be limited to Busa's...Must be limited to Busa's...
Definately limited to Busa's.
See Thinker were on to something...
I haven't even rode my new 1000 yet and now I have to sell it and buy another Busa just to be in the contest.
Cmon, give a brother a brake. please.

bob_s_gsxr_1k.jpg

This site is called Hayabusa.org. If it was Motorcycles.org I could see it. We must limit it to Busa's only. Obviously we can vote on it or something. I don't know how Captain feels though.

Well it was Thinker's brain storm (between naps) but I hope he will solicit by votes as to whether or not limit it to Busa's as it should be...Don't mean to rule you other bike owers out, but those are the breaks...
muscle.gif

muscle.gif
smile.gif
Now that is the ticket Cache! The winner gets a permanent spot on the Homepage (with Caption) for the entire next quarter. And as Stunnah suggests, we could create a Gallery page dedicated for all the Photo Contest entries and winners.

What do you guys think?

OK, I will do a poll, so that we can vote on whether to include member's with other bikes in the contest. But here is my opinion, and I hope it carries much weight in your vote:

We have some members that do not ride Busas, but they are very active. I know that it is a Hayabusa site, but don't like being soooo exclusive. I would like to let these guys represent themselves, their bikes and their experiences. However, with that said, come voting time, these guys would lose points with me (just being honest), because they are not riding Busas, and I wouldn't want an FJR to have its picture on the Homepage of my (our) Hayabusa site. I would think that there would be enough people who feel that way, that these bikes would not win. That way they still get to participate and have fun.

And that is my opinion. I will now put it to a vote.

Thinker

This is going to lead to a lot of good pics. I just bought some binoculars that have a digital camera built into them...

This is going to lead to a lot of good pics. I just bought some binoculars that have a digital camera built into them...
great,
you can get a shot of me leaned over in MT ST Helens.
Thinker this one has me excited...I want to win the very first time...I have been sitting around thinking of the perfect shot and I believe I have come up with the winner...It's both real and kind of funny...Get off your butt and get this thing organized!!!
smile.gif
muscle.gif

great,
you can get a shot of me leaned over in MT ST Helens.
Thinker this one has me excited...I want to win the very first time...I have been sitting around thinking of the perfect shot and I believe I have come up with the winner...It's both real and kind of funny...Get off your butt and get this thing organized!!!  
smile.gif

muscle.gif
I was waiting for you to get out of bed.

Wuzzup wi dat?
muscle.gif

muscle.gif

Man I was checking out Star Trek TNG...Next thing I knew Mr. Data was checking me out...

Back