PHOTOSHOP CONTEST 1-2-09 thru 1-16-09

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
Welcome to the first Hayabusa.org photoshop contest

The rules are simple:

1. The image that is provided for the contest is the only image allowed into the contest.

2. You have two weeks to alter the image in anyway that you feel will win the contest. Once you feel that you have completed your image, please send me a PM with a link to the image or email the image to me Rgeneral012000@yahoo.com with your Hayabusa.org screen name. Once you submit the image to me, you can't make any changes or submit another one for the same contest.

3. All entered images will be posted for two days in a voting poll for all of the members to vote on. The names of the entrants will not be posted with the images and only the winner will have his/her screen name posted once the voting is over.

4. This contest is just for fun! Keep it creative and clean.

Here is the link to the high res. image for this contest

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9577/lond05londonthetowerbrihs6.jpg

lond_05-London-The-Tower-Bridge.jpg

Welcome to the first Hayabusa.org photoshop contest

The rules are simple:

1. The image that is provided for the contest is the only image allowed into the contest.

2. You have two weeks to alter the image in anyway that you feel will win the contest. Once you feel that you have completed your image, please send me a PM with a link to the image or email the image to me Rgeneral012000@yahoo.com with your Hayabusa.org screen name. Once you submit the image to me, you can't make any changes or submit another one for the same contest.

3. All entered images will be posted for two days in a voting poll for all of the members to vote on. The names of the entrants will not be posted with the images and only the winner will have his/her screen name posted once the voting is over.

4. This contest is just for fun! Keep it creative and clean.

cool im going win this thing :thumbsup:

Back