How about a photoshop contest?

Would you enter a photoshop contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

300Busa

Chillaxin...
Donating Member
Registered
How many would be interested if I put on a photoshop contest? I would post the original image and everyone has two weeks to do all that they can do, before sending the image to me so that they can all be posted for the members to vote. I have done this before on a car forum and it turned out to be a good time. I am not sure how many people here can even use photoshop.

No only cause I am no good at it but really like to see one though of people who do.:cheerleader:

I have a Photoshop program I havn't used in years. Be fun to dust it off and see what I could come up with.

Looks like people are pretty interested. How does this work though? You post a pic of something and we have to edit it a certain way?

You can edit the image any way that you want. It's all for fun! When I post the images to be voted on, the names of the editor will not be seen. I will start looking for an Image later on today.

This will be fun.....

During a recent trip to the jungles south of Chillicothe, near the Grand River,me and my trusty guide bought down this 1200lb squiril using my Weatherby 7mm magnum. While retriving the beast back to our camp, we were attacked by a pack of 12,000lb wild dogs. In the maylay,we lost nearly all of our gear and were lucky to escape with our lives and this photo,injured in the savage attack, my guide lost his right leg and is now selling G.I. Joe action figures at the local Kmart

:rofl:

jungles of chilli (Large).jpg

Back