New Contest : Water

Can everyone see my pic? Does it look the same as the others, icons or a thumbs up in the lower left corner? No color difference in the box below the pic?

Well, glad its not just me. The site says 13 pics have been posted and I can see only 6 including mine but I can't vote for it and apparently nobody else can either, especially if they can't see it at all. Here's what I posted,
2011 NW TOUR 095 (Medium).jpg

It's definately there and I just voted on it so let me check a few things..

upload_2016-8-23_18-21-46.png

Click the thumb up to vote for it... CBXRider I logged in as you and this is what I see.. You can't vote for yourself but someone else (ME) has voted for you... The card next to you does have a vote option so you could go vote for them if you wanted to. I put 3 votes on this so you could go vote for 3 other images and this helps to keep things interesting...

upload_2016-8-23_18-41-23.png

poop I cant vote or see vote thumb , but Ill say CBXrider wins from me :) , and who gave his pic a thumbs down were 6 pictures can be seen in one post .

poop I cant vote or see vote thumb , but Ill say CBXrider wins from me :) , and who gave his pic a thumbs down were 6 pictures can be seen in one post .

Thanks for the 'vote'. But, there's a thumbs down? Can we vote (against) a photo? This is so weird. As I see the pics above, one pic, where Captain said he voted for me, (thanks) my pic shows all the icons and is pink in color and shows one vote. In the other pic, it's green and doesn't have any icons but does have the one vote...Does everyone else see what I see here?

Thanks for the 'vote'. But, there's a thumbs down? Can we vote (against) a photo? This is so weird. As I see the pics above, one pic, where Captain said he voted for me, (thanks) my pic shows all the icons and is pink in color and shows one vote. In the other pic, it's green and doesn't have any icons but does have the one vote...Does everyone else see what I see here?
in the pink the Thumb is flipped down as well :(

Click the thumb up to vote for it . . .

C B X Rider I logged in as you and this is what I see . . .

You can't vote for yourself but someone else (ME) has voted for you . . .

The card next to you does have a vote option so you could go vote for them if you wanted to.

I put 3 votes on this so you could go vote for 3 other images and this helps to keep things interesting . . .

View attachment 396967

CLICK TO VOTE !

That doesnt mean someone voted you down that means if you click that a person could change their vote back from up to nothing.

I cant vote or see vote thumb
Are you looking for icons to vote in this thread or in the new contest section? You need to click on the top where the tab says CONTEST or click here for contest

The site says 13 pics have been posted and I can see only 6 including mine

I set the rules to allow each person to upload up to 3 images each... If you click on each person you will see that some people actually entered more than one image. Use mine as an example, I added two images but you have to click on the first one to see them both.

Back