Hayabusa.Org Christmas Contest

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Hey all, we here at the .Org are going to do a contest of the best Christmas scene with a busa in it.

The prize will be a wall tribute and an article on the member that wins on the main page. Contest will be from today Dec. 6th till Dec.25th. I know y’all are a creative bunch so put on your Santa hat and start snapping some pics!:santa:

Rules…. Picture must have a busa in it. (preferably yours…haha)
1 Picture per person please.

Post your picture to this thread to be judged for the contest. Good luck!!

I have the perfect scene. Now if it would just hurry up and snow here so I can take the picture.

West Allis here I come as soon as it snows real good:whistle:
You coming with me Bots?

I guess PhotoShop would not count.
I have the cold weather gear to go ride, but I am just to lazy to put all that crap on.

I have the perfect scene. Now if it would just hurry up and snow here so I can take the picture.

You coming with me Bots?

I ain't ridin' in the snow Hoss.. :D But I know where you are talking about. Watch out for Wilson though, that sucker won last years contest...

As long as palm trees with lights on them count I may be able to take this :)

I know people up north associate Christmas with snow but we southerns have to make due with what we have so yes a palm with lights do count as long as it's a Christmas scene.

You coming with me Bots?

I think your sig pic disqualifies you :poke:

:laugh:

I ain't ridin' in the snow Hoss.. :D But I know where you are talking about. Watch out for Wilson though, that sucker won last years contest...

Hm? ??? I know a place that is not that bad, but looks like you guys are talking about a better one:dunno:
I could use a black bike on this one, mine probably will blend-in with all the snow. :whistle:

:banana:Im on it:banana:

Hm? ??? I know a place that is not that bad, but looks like you guys are talking about a better one:dunno:
I could use a black bike on this one, mine probably will blend-in with all the snow. :whistle:

:banana:Im on it:banana:
We could do this picture with both bikes in West Allis if you want to ride out with me

Ok so as soon as i get the next snow storm, i post a video! LOL

Christmas 2009

Xmass snow 09 007.jpg

Back