Best Picture Contest

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I know that this is a slow time of year for riding so I thought I would get your creative juices flowing....

I am going to offer:

First place = Front and rear Redline stand
Second place = 50.00 certificate to any of our sponsors
Third place = Shirt or hoodie of your choice.

Rules
1. One submission so make it good.
2. Only pictures that are posted here count
3. Your first submission posted is your last, all other images will be deleted.
4. The time for this contest will go from tonight to midnight January 31st
5. The admins and moderators will determine the winners
6. Your bike must be in the picture.
7. You can photoshop your heart out.... At the end we are looking for the best overall picture. The one that grabs the attention of the judges.
8. Admins and sponsors are ineligible.

Let me know if you have any questions on this... will see you all again on the 31st.

cap

171.jpg

I sold my Busa, does this count since it is one of my bikes?

It looks like it is time to take out the Busa and take some nice South Florida shots. Thanks CAP

Mount Washington, the highest peak in the northeastern U.S., attains an elevation of 6,288 feet above mean sea level, and is located at latitude 44° 16' N, longitude 71° 18' W. It is in Sargents Purchase in Coös County, New Hampshire, at the heart of the White Mountain National Forest. Originally called Agiocochook by native Americans, the mountain boasts some of the planet's most severe weather, and retains the world record for wind speed, 231 MPH. The 52-acre Mount Washington State Park surrounds the summit, where visitors will find a multitude of old and modern buildings, once known as the 'City Among the Clouds'. And the busa was there.

P1010313.jpg

Didn't want to jack the thread so here's a pic from Big Muskie:Built in 1969, Big Muskie could move 39 million pounds of earth and rock every hour, revealing rich coal seams 100-150 feet down in southeastern Ohio. BM could swing its boom 600 feet, creeping across the landscape on four giant shoes. The immense dragline machine was churning along at full production until 1991, when power demands and other factors convinced the owners to shut down.

Big Muskie Vital Statistics
Dedicated  May 22, 1969
Total Weight 13,500 tons
Total Height 160 feet
Boom Length 310 feet
Scoop Capacity 325 tons/220 cub. yds
Overall Length 151 feet
Crew Seven
Best Job Oiling the boom by hand
Top Speed 1/10 mph
Used enough power for... 27,500 homes

IMG_3044.jpg

Hey Yamahor I accidently deleted your pic, would you resubmit it
Dangit Cap!
laugh.gif
No prob.
tounge.gif

So, as stated previously, I don't know if this counts as my pic or Pipefighters. He took it when he owned the bike, but I have since owned it. Either way, it has LONG since been my favorite busa pic. Nathan did a great job with it.
winkold.gif

my_bike_CF_HMF.jpg

seeing as how I no longer have a Busa and I live in GA what better picture then my Grizzly stuck in three feet of snow in Maine.
cool.gif

HPIM1168__Medium_.JPG

One of my favorites. Shot on Bitterwater Rd in San Luis Obispo Co. Central Cal. The 'why' in Why We Ride.

Img_1766_900.jpg

Back