Busa Photos

Here's a warm up for ya'll..........I'm not posting any higher wheelies til I see someone else.

good_2.jpg

OK OK......I'll go step by step.......starting from 10:00 until I hit twelve. We'll go in "fifteen minute" increments.

good_wheelie.jpg

I like that in ya Higgy...wouldn't do it myself, but don't mind being a spectator. Just remember that a photo contest will take into consideration the bike, the person, the scerery, the quality of the image, and the action, if there is action. Also remember that you will only have one entry.

Thinker

I know man.....I'm gonna get about a hundred pics and clean em up and pick my best wheelie out in the Texas Hill Country....might get one right before a sharp curve just for kicks.

Wheelies? It's gonna be hard to get a good pic. I was thinking ground zero. Someone mentioned that. I thought it was a good one. Like paying homage. I was just there. I tried to get a good pic of the memeorial fence, but there were so many vendors there. Sometimes I hate people.

This is going to lead to a lot of good pics. I just bought some binoculars that have a digital camera built into them...
great,
you can get a shot of me leaned over in MT ST Helens.
So if i take a great shot of Havoc and his Busa on Mt St. Helens, do I have to give it to him? I wonder who would really be the winner?

I guess Havoc would be, but he would have to publicly sing my praises for a whole quarter.
jump9.gif

Hey Thinker,
We're going to do a three day ride to Mount St. Helen's this summer. We'll try and hook up you...oops sorry...off topic.
My hot picture is coming soon.
tounge.gif

Back