2006 Mileage Challenge!!

Well, if it's any consolation to you, I'm not riding today. Too many other things to do.

Here's your chance to do some catching up!
drink.gif

Well I am gettin a real late start but I know some the the ruff winter guyz havent started yet so Here goes 9217 for Jan 1st 2006.

now ... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jump9.gif

Today was a beautiful day for riding in N.O., but had to finish grouting floor after work. Much more fun than riding and does not put any stress on your back or knees
drooling3.gif

Of course first we'll have to take biggerdano
You better get to riding then!!

New tires came in today, 8 of them, so I'm set for a little while...

Very little commuting done on my Busa, it's mostly miles in the canyons here in SoCal. I usually ride everday after work, average about 110 miles there. Weekends are good for anywhere between 800-1600 depending on how far I get from home. If I ride to work, it's a little over 21 miles ea way, but I don't do that often as this bike is my playtoy, not my transportation.
How much do you pay for tires? I bet you get a good deal.

I've only got a couple hundred miles so far this month .

Of course first we'll have to take biggerdano
You better get to riding then!!

New tires came in today, 8 of them, so I'm set for a little while...

Very little commuting done on my Busa, it's mostly miles in the canyons here in SoCal. I usually ride everday after work, average about 110 miles there. Weekends are good for anywhere between 800-1600 depending on how far I get from home. If I ride to work, it's a little over 21 miles ea way, but I don't do that often as this bike is my playtoy, not my transportation.
How much do you pay for tires? I bet you get a good deal.

I've only got a couple hundred miles so far this month .
I wish!!

I pay the same as everyone else.

I get BT-014's for $230/pr mounted.

Is that the only tire you will use ? I've seen better prices on others.

Is that the only tire you will use ? I've seen better prices on others.
It's the one I currently like.

It sticks like glue in the corners with no suprises about where the grip is going to let go.

I'm not concerned with the tire's cost as much as I am their performance. Obviously, mileage is not a concern either as I wear them out quickly.

I've tried other tires, but the 014's are my tire of choice for now.

Quality is deffinetly priority! I like pirreli's the best but if michelins are on sale when I need tires I get them . I got bridgstones (stock) this time because I got the rear for $100. I didn't need a front yet.

Okay, you posers!!

I've got new rubber on the bike and haven't ridden in 4 days...

Gonna tear it up this weekend!!!

Get on your bikes and ride!!!!

Did about 250 this week. Oh and U guyz better not be messin with the odometer or running the busie on stands...
rock.gif

Back